Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

kiam06 said:
mr t said:
I think 24,000 on a week night for Round 3 of the Carliing Cup in a recession ain't that bad actually...........................

Crying Poverty, it was £12 Adult and £5 Kids!!!

Just another excuse, the truth is most of the stay aways on here coudn't be arsed going to the ticket office or picking up the phone to buy tickets. Season ticket holders get lazy as its paid for and requires no more effort after the original payment.

kiam06 said:
mr t said:
I think 24,000 on a week night for Round 3 of the Carliing Cup in a recession ain't that bad actually...........................

Just another excuse, the truth is most of the stay aways on here coudn't be arsed going to the ticket office or picking up the phone to buy tickets. Season ticket holders get lazy as its paid for and requires no more effort after the original payment.

Shushhhhhhhhhhhhh kiam, i will be there monday night and rest of home games, i can miss a home carling game if i choose to!

thought you had to be up at 4-30 Kiam.....do yourself a favour and fuck off to bed you fucking muppet.

Well when bills are rising, you do have to cut down, even on things that minimal, and work it out, if you go on your own, the price of things bought in there raises that to £20, if with a family it could be a lot higher, and out of town blues (like myself, who has to get a train to every match because I don't drive) end up paying more for fuel/other transport.

Be realistic,

and for f***s sake be happy, we won tonight when we usually would've slipped up in the cup.

Bilboblue said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Looks like Kiam has worked up all those who prefered to watch the rags game in the pub whilst spending £15 on beer!

Don't count me in that IP.....I got home at 5......and spent the evening doing tax forms, between listening to the game and making calls to my prick accountant.

kiam is a twat that has decided because he went to a game and loads of others didn't that he is number 1 fan.

Some great excuses, TAX FORMS.... hahahahahaha

I just got back with my Dad, and loved the Fulham fan singing on his own made me laugh that did...but dont think that city fans should get punished for not turning up...I dont make many games these days as i work every weekend, does that make me a lesser fan?, hope not as i was a season ticket holder in the dark days from 95 -2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.