Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

This is getting fucking tedious now. Just accept there are conditions in which people aren't able to make a match midweek, I know you say a 50% decline is a large drop, but it is midweek, and I don't have exact figures, but I am guessing that more than 50% of the population (well, in particular, City fans) are in some form of school/college/work related commitment that makes them unable to go, so step off the soap box and go to bed because you have work tomorrow morning.

kiam06 said:
city51 said:
Leave it out Kiam you cant win on here with everyone we won and through to round 4 lets hope we get another home draw with a bigger crowd?

Hopefully the excuses will subside and the stay ways turn up. It would be nice for the players.

do you seriously think the majority of the players care so much?

I don't want to play mother hen here, but this thread is negative and personal, I think we all need to take a step back and reaccess the situation and find that inner peace that allows us to be civilized....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.