Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

kiam06 said:
Do you think I would create a post like this if I didn't go to the games both home and away? I did not go to Groclin but did Lokeren and Cardiff, the ground was so small I didn't manage to get a ticket but I tried unlike those watching TV tonight instead of going to COM's.

And breathe.....

Look you started this, and you are making yourself look silly.

Yep the Groclin ground was small, and no I didn't have enough "loyalty" points to get a ticket to go to the game, but guess what I managed to get one, and drove 400 miles to get there after a 3 hour flight. Don't question peoples loyalty when you know f*ck all about it.

Well i Didnt go..................................

Because my shift at work was changedfrom earlies to lates.
However, i still had 2 tickets being on the cup scheme so i gave them to a mate whos lost his job and cant afford to go very often and treat his 5 year old son.

So should i hang my head or hold it up

kiam06 said:
Bilboblue said:
show me where fuckwit coz I sure as hell cannot see them........
quote yourself....or are you lying again????

I told you I was one of the 3007 against Mansfield and my time for work etc What do you want my shoe size?

Leave it out Kiam you cant win on here with everyone we won and through to round 4 lets hope we get another home draw with a bigger crowd?

cleavers said:
kiam06 said:
Do you think I would create a post like this if I didn't go to the games both home and away? I did not go to Groclin but did Lokeren and Cardiff, the ground was so small I didn't manage to get a ticket but I tried unlike those watching TV tonight instead of going to COM's.

And breathe.....

Look you started this, and you are making yourself look silly.

Yep the Groclin ground was small, and no I didn't have enough "loyalty" points to get a ticket to go to the game, but guess what I managed to get one, and drove 400 miles to get there after a 3 hour flight. Don't question peoples loyalty when you know f*ck all about it.

I tried everything that is the point, believe me I am not the one looking silly. Your argument is crazy.

kiam06 said:
Bilboblue said:
answer the rest of the questions now...........
simple thing to do fella.

What were they, are you a stalker? Size 11 feet for fuck sake.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - Big feet but a small fucking brain!!!!!!!!!!!

city51 said:
kiam06 said:
I told you I was one of the 3007 against Mansfield and my time for work etc What do you want my shoe size?

Leave it out Kiam you cant win on here with everyone we won and through to round 4 lets hope we get another home draw with a bigger crowd?

i also was one of the 3007

I didnt go because i no longer posess a card of any kind. it was 25 notes. loved hamburg though. if that makes me sound happy clappy .sorry

I'm not going to the West Ham game as i'm constructing my shrine to Kiam06, the greatest Manchester City fan of all time. I'm hanging my head in shame right now in advance. But don't worry Kiam, i'll fill out a "return to stadium" form just before the following home game, officially outlining the reasons for my absence. I'll submit it to you in good time.

city51 said:
kiam06 said:

Hopefully the excuses will subside and the stay ways turn up. It would be nice for the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.