Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

oh do shut up, i paid 15 quid for my ticket, but didnt go cos i was in hospital having an operation. we were 23000 short of capacity, but have a look down the road in trafford and they were also 25000 down on a full house, the league cup earlier rounds will never get full houses unless we are drawn against a top notch side that are really going for it.

Bilboblue said:
kiam06 said:
24,000 , I know Fulham brought only 91 fans but still the stay away fans tonight should be ashamed of themselves. We have waited years to get some money and a decent team together and still have the fans can't be arsed turning up, it makes me mad. Even the club do there bit and reduce the ticket prices to £12 Adults and £5 for kid and yet you lazy twats can't be arsed. No excuse stay aways.

To all the people who stayed away for invalid reasons can I just say..

You are a joke

Don't bother turning up for the Premier League games, you don't deserve to be there.

How old are you?
How many games have you ever been to?
Were you one of the 3007 against mansfield?
Have you ever had to miss a game?
How close to the ground do you live?
What are your working hours?

Shut up you self indulgent twat, congratulations, you went to a game.

I am up for work 4.30am, I just paid £27 in a taxi to get home and yeas I was one of the 3007 against mansfield.

I did say those with invalid reasons for not turning up, so read the post first before the dummy comes out!!

mcfcliam said:
91 Fulham?

God that's poor.

Personally i think thats n over estimate.

These threads are tiresome now, if we get drawn at home ther'll be another similar. Whats a joke is one City fan feeling the need or beleiving they have the right to call out other City fans.

Before you have a go i went to every home cup game domestic and European last year and no doubt will this year. I find it a little embarrassing that we dont draw huge crowds for these games, but i've no right to call anyone for it.

The real arguement is when/if we get far... who gets priority? The long termers who now sty away from preliminary rounds or the ones who've proven thier loyalty throughout the competition itself?

GStar said:
mcfcliam said:
91 Fulham?

God that's poor.

Personally i think thats n over estimate.

These threads are tiresome now, if we get drawn at home ther'll be another similar. Whats a joke is one City fan feeling the need or beleiving they have the right to call out other City fans.

Before you have a go i went to every home cup game domestic and European last year and no doubt will this year. I find it a little embarrassing that we dont draw huge crowds for these games, but i've no right to call anyone for it.

The real arguement is when/if we get far... who gets priority? The long termers who now sty away from preliminary rounds or the ones who've proven thier loyalty throughout the competition itself?

I counted 63 and fair play to each and every single one of them!

Blueboylewis09 said:
Hey kiam i understand what you are saying mate but not everyone can get to there every game. I am a regular nowadays and i am only 15 and will be getting a season ticket every year soon. But all i am trying to say mate, Is that money doesnt grow on trees and even if people dont turn up they still try their best to get a stream or what not. Yes that attendance is a bit sad but come on mate. All you must have done a good job cheering us on anyway so cheers!! I was doing my bit by screaming from my chair at the radio.

Cheers

Lewis

I understand some people have valid reasons but everybody made it to the Hamburg game midweek, just seems very poor that there is a 50% decrease in attendence.

kiam06 said:
Bilboblue said:
How old are you?
How many games have you ever been to?
Were you one of the 3007 against mansfield?
Have you ever had to miss a game?
How close to the ground do you live?
What are your working hours?

Shut up you self indulgent twat, congratulations, you went to a game.

I am up for work 4.30am, I just paid £27 in a taxi to get home and yeas I was one of the 3007 against mansfield.

I did say those with invalid reasons for not turning up, so read the post first before the dummy comes out!!

you're the one that spat the dummy out. And your post is pathetic.
Not everyone can afford to go to every game.
A lot of people have family commitments in the evenings so cannot go.
Ok, you answered my 3007 question, now answer the rest of them.
My best ever season I went to 47 games, that was 1998-99, remeember it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.