Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

kiam06 said:
morleyswife said:
Kiam = Joke

Yes ok. Go and get back to your armchair.

i see the "i am the biggest fan" bullshit has came up again,you have an opinion fine no problem but people all so have a choice if they want to go or not so live with it ffs!

Matt Diablo said:
Kiam your being a tit

No the part time jokers who couldn't get off their lazy arses because Emmerdale was on are being tits.

cleavers said:
kiam06 said:
You are a joke

And you're an idiot !

You have no idea why I wasn't there tonight, and I won't justify it to a clown like you, but I will be there next Monday night.

I bet you will.

What Kiam is trying to say is those with no excuse other than i couldnt be arsed are doing the club a dis-service and fellow supporters that can be arsed. The club has spent millions upon millions and i'd agree it really is a shame only 23,000 were there tonight.

I agree with you Kiam. It doesn't matter to me what competition City are playing in or who we are playing against, I will always turn up. I think people who could afford to go and had no other commitments are not the CTID bunch. Especially those living in the Manchester area. The Sheikh will be disappointed in paying £200m on a team when only 24,000 people are willing to watch them play. Lets just see how many people are in work on Monday night.

chazmcfc said:
What Kiam is trying to say is those with no excuse other than i couldnt be arsed are doing the club a dis-service and fellow supporters that can be arsed. The club has spent millions upon millions and i'd agree it really is a shame only 23,000 were there tonight.

Thank you, somebody who can read.

well done kiam, you are a much bigger supporter than everyone else!
i salute you!

by the way i live an hour and a half away, dont drive, no trainstation for 30mins, had work till half 8, im a student who has no money till next week!

do i pass your valid excuse?

haha what a fool!

Somthing for you Kiam

badge1.gif

What do you class as an "invalid reason"? Theres no such thing, everyones personal circumstances are different and if people think "fuck it, cant be arsed", "save my money if/when we get to the later rounds" etc then thats fine with me. I've been tonight, i've had a ST for the last 17 years but only booked a ticket yesterday as i've got other things to pay for this month without paying out extras for football. To be honest, I wish i'd have saved my money, as I was bored shitless and it was a crap, frustrating match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.