Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

nashark said:
I agree with you Kiam. It doesn't matter to me what competition City are playing in or who we are playing against, I will always turn up. I think people who could afford to go and had no other commitments are not the CTID bunch. Especially those living in the Manchester area. The Sheikh will be disappointed in paying £200m on a team when only 24,000 people are willing to watch them play. Lets just see how many people are in work on Monday night.

Thats what its all about you either support us or you don't. I understand 100% attendence is impossible but it is always the Carling Cup games when these shitty little excuses come out for not going.

I do see his point hut hang your heads in shame a bit much. Very poor, but then again look at the rags, they accounted for season ticket holders that did not even travel up there.
We can do better blues

jft20b said:
well done kiam, you are a much bigger supporter than everyone else!
i salute you!

by the way i live an hour and a half away, dont drive, no trainstation for 30mins, had work till half 8, im a student who has no money till next week!

do i pass your valid excuse?

haha what a fool!

I didn't read any posts from you asking anyone for a lift on here? There are ways to get here, if we were playing Arsenal tonight I bet you would have made more of an effort.

kiam06 said:
I bet you will.
You can "go forth and multiply with yourself".

You are a tool posting this, and I don't doubt many others will agree.

My journey to every home game is around 3-4 hours each way, and I don't miss many, I also work shifts, starting at 6:45am, so you can do your own maths, though I suspect you'd struggle. (Did I mention the cost every season ?)

Next Monday I will be home around 1:30am, and in work on time, (despite an hour travel to work), you can do the maths there too.

So don't question my loyalty you clown.

kiam06 said:
24,000 , I know Fulham brought only 91 fans but still the stay away fans tonight should be ashamed of themselves. We have waited years to get some money and a decent team together and still have the fans can't be arsed turning up, it makes me mad. Even the club do there bit and reduce the ticket prices to £12 Adults and £5 for kid and yet you lazy twats can't be arsed. No excuse stay aways.

To all the people who stayed away for invalid reasons can I just say..

You are a joke

Don't bother turning up for the Premier League games, you don't deserve to be there.

Good post, Kiam (and no; I wasn't there.)

most prem teams would love 23000 on a weekend let alone on a wednesday night

kiam06 said:
Matt Diablo said:
Kiam your being a tit

No the part time jokers who couldn't get off their lazy arses because Emmerdale was on are being tits.

I've just got in from the match and read this "top Blue" post.
I'm just looking at the highlights and there's a fair proportion of empty seats at most of the other games-most tellingly,at the swamp.

These days,people proritise the cost of their season ticket and "cherry pick" the best cup games-it's not just the cost of a match ticket,it's often the other stuff that goes with it.A match day these days can cost as much as a day trip to Alton Towers,and there's a recession on....
I don't know if you've got kids Kiam-but it cost me £12 in the ground for a cup of chocolate and a couple of other bits-not cheap.

I wouldn't decry anyone who doesn't attend these CC games-if it came to the crunch I would prioritise spending my money on my season ticket every single time.

kiam06 said:
jft20b said:
well done kiam, you are a much bigger supporter than everyone else!
i salute you!

by the way i live an hour and a half away, dont drive, no trainstation for 30mins, had work till half 8, im a student who has no money till next week!

do i pass your valid excuse?

haha what a fool!

I didn't read any posts from you asking anyone for a lift on here? There are ways to get here, if we were playing Arsenal tonight I bet you would have made more of an effort.

read the post properly, had work till 8.30, live an hour and a half away? do the math, plus i have no money! so even if it was the rags i wouldnt have been able to make it!

everyone has different situations mate, and calling people a joke aint going to change anything!

some poeple might rather save the 15 quid and spend it on something they need. i take back calling you a fool, but posts like this make my blood boil, every team has the same problem with the carling cup!

cleavers said:
kiam06 said:
I bet you will.
You can "go forth and multiply with yourself".

You are a tool posting this, and I don't doubt many others will agree.

My journey to every home game is around 3-4 hours each way, and I don't miss many, I also work shifts, starting at 6:45am, so you can do your own maths, though I suspect you'd struggle. (Did I mention the cost every season ?)

Next Monday I will be home around 1:30am, and in work on time, (despite an hour travel to work), you can do the maths there too.

So don't question my loyalty you clown.

Another one who can't read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.