Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

Its an outrage that only 24'500 turned up.

I live in IRAQ my Mum lives in Fiji and we only have a small boat made out of baked bean tins. but we still managed to sail round the world to get to this 3rd round thriller. We had to sell the family silver too just to fund the price of the tickets.

Your right Kiam06, the people who did not turn up are not propper fans. how dare they have children who need to be in bed for school, how dare they have work in the morning.

We should abuse them on an internet forum and make them feel like the are not welcome at coms for failing to be true blue.

Where's my facepalms

100%manc said:
Its an outrage that only 24'500 turned up.

I live in IRAQ my Mum lives in Fiji and we only have a small boat made out of baked bean tins. but we still managed to sail round the world to get to this 3rd round thriller. We had to sell the family silver too just to fund the price of the tickets.

Your right Kiam06, the people who did not turn up are not propper fans. how dare they have children who need to be in bed for school, how dare they have work in the morning.

We should abuse them on an internet forum and make them feel like the are not welcome at coms for failing to be true blue.

Where's my facepalms

Here we go...

Blank-Facepalm_2.gif

Hey kiam, i have never been to the COMS, the last city game i went to was about 2002 in the championship and i watched united on the tele last night. My point? FUCK YOU.

kiam06 said:
Bilboblue said:
ANSWER MY OTHER QUESTIONS YOU COMPLETE AND UTTER CUN.T

You have already made yourself look a twat, now redeem yourself because in my book Lincoln away on a Tuesday night in division 3 is/was more important than tonights game, and I quit a job to go to it because they wouldn't give me time off so go fuck yourself.

Could not care less about Lincoln away, could you have made tonight?

Kiam, you are beginning to annoy me. And I suggest you stop playing the big time with Bilbo... if you know whats good for you ;-)

You're just attention seeking... nothing more.

I was there last night and i thought the attendance wasn't too bad considering it was a week night. When i looked all around the ground it looked pretty full. You have to take into account the 3rd tier being closed.

Let's face it mate. It was the carling cup. Wait until we are back in Europe and no matter if it's a week night or not, we'll pack that place out. It was a crap game last night considering it was two prem league teams playing. Everyone had been in work all day and were probably a bit tired. I guess thats why the atmosphere wasn't the best. Shame really. The first night game of the year (And i love a night game, Can't wait for Monday night) It had a feeling of seasons gone by.

P.S. I paid £20 for my ticket in the 1st tier. Don't know where you're getting your £12 pound tickets mate???
Even my mate with a season ticket got his for £15

I said I'd never go to another Carling Cup game after watching the dross we served up against Norwich a couple of seasons ago.
I did actually go last night, but wish I didnt.....and I left as soon as Toures goal went in.
However, if I choose not to go then that's my f*cking choice and I dont give a shit what anyone thinks.

Im certainly not gonna lose any sleep over what some tit on the internet thinks.

WTF! City fans being forced to justify their absence from a game to other City fans?

I'm in the music business, old son. If I'd gone last night I would have had to cancel a studio session with a 50-piece orchestra, a score arranger, a conductor and a fucking choir. I'd have had to tell the M.U. (Musicians Union) that I had to cancel the session and piss off the 50 professional musicians, the 25 female vocalists, the arranger, the conductor, the producer, the mixer, the engineer and all the others that help make a session run as smoothly as possible, just so that I can go to a football match...I'd have been fucking hung drawn and quartered!

Yes, it's disappointing when we only get a small turn-out. But posting aggressive comments about other fans and questioning their lack of support is a sure-fire way of pissing everyone off, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.