Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....{merged}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tonight's stay aways should hang their heads....

We are never going to ram out an early round cc tie, end off.

The crowd was poor but then look at the empty seats at Deepdale who had a potential giant killing opportunity and at the swamp where they used to fill games like that. The Carling Cup is not a crowd-puller until the final stages unless it is a big game..rags/pool whatever. The fact that many teams play their reserves is a factor.

City should introduce a new category D for crappy early Carling Cup matches and FA Cup matches too. Give ST holders the match for free/ £1/ £5. Let them bring along their kids for a quid or an adult for a fiver. Charge everyone else a tenner. Lose money on the gate but make it up at the food outlets/ club store etc. More importantly generate a decent crowd and a better atmosphere and a sense of occasion which will in turn encourage the fans to turn up.

The very fact that the stadium is half full and the atmosphere is flat as a pancake is half the reason that many don't bother to turn up for these games. It's self-perpetuating.

And/or increase the number of loyalty points for these games to around 50.

Radical ideas required.

I'm glad I stayed at home, curled up on the couch rather than stayed out to watch that shite and get home at some unearthy hour.

In my book I win xwise

I am so sorry I missed it but I had better thing to do (Hmmmmmmm)
A 12 hour shift at -25
Does Daddy pay or your ticket think before you post shit

Blue_Peter_Badge2.jpg

Kiam it is nigh on impossible for a lot of people to attend midweek matches due to various commitments. Instead of beratiing all those fellow fans who couldn't be there why not say thanks to those who could and did make it.
Congratulate yourself for being an Uber fan.

Fine, il send my West Ham tickets back. I do apologise to you for be so skint.

The only way to try and fill the stadium for these early cup games is to make it like the Hamburg game. Its better to have a full stadium at a tenner per seat and a pound per kid, than a half empty stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.