Tony Coton

Never forgiven the bastard for crossing over; hope he has a speedy recovery though. Good luck TC.

I still tell people he's our best keeper in my lifetime (I'm in my earlies 40s too). I've seen Corrigan enough times but as I saw him between the ages of 5 and 13 my memory's not as clear.

Gutted he left us - I clearly remember him joining in clapping his hands for 'if you hate Man United'. Some away match that I can't place - maybe Coventry.

Hope he fully recovers and quickly.

Goatfacekillah said:
I still tell people he's our best keeper in my lifetime (I'm in my earlies 40s too). I've seen Corrigan enough times but as I saw him between the ages of 5 and 13 my memory's not as clear.

Gutted he left us - I clearly remember him joining in clapping his hands for 'if you hate Man United'. Some away match that I can't place - maybe Coventry.

Hope he fully recovers and quickly.
I saw the last 3 or 4 years of Corrigan, I'm with you, at his best Coton was better and my top ranked keeper I've seen(although Hart is now at that level). It's goes without saying I wish he a speedy recovery.

strongbowholic said:
Never forgiven the bastard for crossing over; hope he has a speedy recovery though. Good luck TC.
How about not forgiving the club for the way it treated him?
If you were treated like shit off your employers and an opportunity came up elsewhere, you'd take it wouldn't you? That's all Coton did, it's just his job afterall.

Pigeonho said:
strongbowholic said:
How about not forgiving the club for the way it treated him?
If you were treated like shit off your employers and an opportunity came up elsewhere, you'd take it wouldn't you? That's all Coton did, it's just his job afterall.
Listen, I'm a very small and petty man. I don't condone what the club did, but in my eyes crossing over to that lot? Unforgivable. "This club has treated me like poo, I know, just to spite them I'll join United?" Good grief!

Like I have said though, I do genuinely wish him a full and speedy recovery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.