Tony Coton

As stated by a few on here TC and the likes of Niall Quinn were treated like shit by Lee/Ball as Lee wanted there wages off the books, so what better way to give 2 fingers to a club than going to there hated rivals, City's fault TC went to the rags no one else's

Anyway get well soon TC

dcj said:
I,m sure I remember reading a story by TC that he,d never forgive City for how he was treated after an injury which resulted in him getting a trapped nerve in his leg and coming close to amputation.(Not sure how much was exaggerated by the press). Thought he was a great keeper and so did a lot of other managers at the time,loads singing his praises in a frustrated tone.

Hope he gets well soon.
I vaguely remember that story as well. Wasn't Horton the manager at the time?

Salado De Bap said:
BufordUSABlue said:
Get well soon TC - Once a Blue always a blue!

Well in this case that's a crock of shit he obviously became a fully fledged rag fucker with the attitude to match . This was the player that gave the travelling fans the finger at Barnet after the team were given the bird for playing shite !

Agree he was a great keeper but can never forgive him for turning rag but still wouldn't wish him ill !!

Dont want an argument, we all have our opinions and maybe just maybe I am privvy to more background on TC than you pal....

Kendall certainly knew what he was doing when he brought TC to the club. A fantastic 'keeper and as someone has already said, it's a mystery why he didn't win any England caps.

Get well soon, Tony. I hope you make a full recovery.

Get Well Soon TC. Been following city since 92, best city number 1 i've seen!<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:22 am --<br /><br />Get Well Soon TC. Been following city since 92, best city number 1 i've seen!

Vagivoovoo said:
Heart attack at his home, hope he's OK.

Was told a couple of weeks back but asked to keep it off here, suppose he's well enough to let it known now so must be a good sign.
Get well soon TC, incredible player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.