Tony Evans from the Times

The cookie monster said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
John Cross,Mick Dennis,Tony Evans.........

Fuck me need I go on....Experts??
Hey Alex your mate the failed cricketer said through gritted teeth balo had a great game.

God I hate that fucking ****.

Morning mate..Hope you are well....You know since I rang that clown,I have not listened to talksports breakfast show. I just made the decision after that morning. I vented my spleen,made the cock show his arse so it was a phone call well worth making. I only decided to do it after the rags won at Blackburn and he was crowing about the 20th title. Karma came around and lets hope it happens in bucket loads from now on. Irani really really is the typical rag clown.

That call had over 500 hits on you tube last time I checked...I only listen to Hawksby and Jacobs now.

i was told years ago that the definition of an 'expert' is:

an ex - is a has been and a spurt is just a drip under pressure!

Did anyone hear the spurned lover on yesterday?

Not sure who he was but he was almost crying because Nasri had promised him an interview twice and never called him back. Sounded like he was about to go round to his house and cut all his suits up.

Pubteam Lomas said:
Tony Evans the bitter scouse journo from the Times just been reviewing the papers on Talk Shite (yes I know!).
Said the City hierarchy have told Mancini he must sell before buying. Mancini apparently got his way on transfers last summer, but after buying Nasri and not playing him much, they've told him to sell players first!!!
He made 26 starts in the league last season out of 36.
Also then went on to talk about DEL Rossi!!!
Certainly knows his stuff then?!!

34. He played the first couple of games for Arsenal this year

When talking about Mancini a while back the phlegmy **** said "I 'ope he stays as dey've gohh no chance of winnin' anythink wiv him in churge"....

whitt said:
Did anyone hear the spurned lover on yesterday?

Not sure who he was but he was almost crying because Nasri had promised him an interview twice and never called him back. Sounded like he was about to go round to his house and cut all his suits up.

Gooner journo Matt Scott . Was banging on how Benzema doesn't score goals last . Sad and bitter like Evans

Jesus...Tony Evans. He is without doubt the worst of a bad bunch.

If you have the misfortune to listen to him keep your ears open for how many times he come out with two cliches...these being

"And...you know"

also

"Its like"
I once lisened to him do the Monday afternoon on the H and J show and call me sad bit I decided to do a cliche count..within two ten minute pontifications he said both cliches over 50 times...And heres me thinking journalism was about the craft of words....ah well...I suppose "Its like...well you know"
He truly is a piss, piss, piss poor journalist.

Definition of an Expert.

‘X’ is an unknown quantity & ‘spurt’ is a drip under pressure.

(not quite the same as TAmmy's)

The cookie monster said:
John Cross,Mick Dennis,Tony Evans.........

Fuck me need I go on....Experts??
Hey Alex your mate the failed cricketer said through gritted teeth balo had a great game.

God I hate that fucking ****.

Morning mate..Hope you are well....You know since I rang that clown,I have not listened to talksports breakfast show. I just made the decision after that morning. I vented my spleen,made the cock show his arse so it was a phone call well worth making. I only decided to do it after the rags won at Blackburn and he was crowing about the 20th title. Karma came around and lets hope it happens in bucket loads from now on. Irani really really is the typical rag clown.

That call had over 500 hits on you tube last time I checked...I only listen to Hawksby and Jacobs now.

worse show on radio. ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.