Tony Pulis (Merged)

Re: Pearls of Wisdom from Tony Pulis

In his time at Stoke he had the 4th largest net spend in the PL yet failed to guide them to a single top half finish. So who the fuck is he to mention money

Salford_Blue said:
There is a little known fact that every member of the squad during that period had the middle name of "f**kin'"?

Good quiz question that is.

That was before we changed our identity in a way far worse than Cardiff or Hull City. I still can't get used to this "Manchester City" lark and long for the days of our beloved "For Fuck's Sake City".

It's easy to wind people up on here. It's all fun and games really. I guess I'm harder wind up then you lot. Yeah our owners mint and we have a class sqhad because of it that clubs envy. It's a hard life being this good.<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:09 pm --<br /><br />
hertsblue said:
In his time at Stoke he had the 4th largest net spend in the PL yet failed to guide them to a single top half finish. So who the fuck is he to mention money
Net spend really doesn't mean much though. It's like saying that spuds made a profit in the summer when they spent 100mill on player's.

Bitter little twerp

Wonder if his team will play like that against the other title contenders

Pulis has never got over 99, sad, but true, all the great work he does is pissed up the wall with his Talksport comments, I expect more from a supposedly Prem manager, his pithy comments are just low, aimed at the small minded red top mentalities... grow up Pulis

IH8MUFC said:
It's easy to wind people up on here. It's all fun and games really. I guess I'm harder wind up then you lot. Yeah our owners mint and we have a class sqhad because of it that clubs envy. It's a hard life being this good.

-- Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:09 pm --

hertsblue said:
Net spend really doesn't mean much though. It's like saying that spuds made a profit in the summer when they spent 100mill on player's.

Player's what?

Quite like Palace but with Tracksuit Tony managing them I hope they drop!

cookster said:
Bitter w@nker!

Crystal Palace boss Tony Pulis: "We are really disappointed to have not got anything from the game. The difference between the teams is spending about £350m. The weekly wages of one of their players would probably cover half my team and if I was their manager, I would be sat on the sidelines with a cigar in my mouth."
Now then now then Tony jingle jingle

He was probably the only one not clapping at the annual notification of ex players who have sadly passed away, very crass

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.