Tony Pulis (Merged)

blue city199 said:
Bm5r1rFIQAAV9pP.jpg

lRuoT4F.gif
Pmsl

Never liked the **** and still don't
But cheers pullis

I think he will pip pellegrini to the manager of the year award too,I still think our gaffer deserves it if the title is delivered.

The cookie monster said:
But cheers pullis

I think he will pip pellegrini to the manager of the year award too,I still think our gaffer deserves it if the title is delivered.

I'm never been his biggest fan since the Baconface son episode. To be fair, though, it would be deserved.

You have to take expectations into account and nobody gave that squad a chance when he took over.

The cookie monster said:
But cheers pullis

He can have it. MP has one winners medal already from the COC and could add another on Sunday.

aguero93:20 said:
The cookie monster said:
But cheers pullis

He can have it. MP has one winners medal already from the COC and could add another on Sunday.

How an award can be lost by winning a trophy, and possibly two, and how the same award can be won by saving a club doomed to relegation, says everything about how awards in football are made. Objectivity never gets into the frame!

Pulis will always be a twat but he deserves a lot of credit for his substitutions last night and for not just giving up on the game at 0-3, they really had nothing to play for except pride at that point.

without a dream said:
It will be interesting to see what he does with this side, they're much easier on the eye than his stoke team ever was. It would be a shame if he just gradually morphs them into a horrendous side.
He might play less Neanderthal football as there are fewer Neanderthals in the crowd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.