Tony Pulis (Merged)

jimharri said:
bluemoon32 said:
Easy win for Liverpool.
Pulis talks a good game but Palace have nothing to play for and they'll be as wank as they were against us.
1-3 Liverpool
Unfortunately, I agree with you. Wasn't impressed with what I saw of them on the box against us last weekend, considering the run they'd been on.
Pulis is nothing if not a bitter twat. He's been talking about Liverpool spending a lot of money so i'm sure he'll try and piss on their chips. On the other hand he could be trying to get his excuses in early.

if martyrpool dont score early doors , palace will stuff them , that managerial genius brenda hasnt worked out a plan B yet.

Dropped points here will help my ticker enormously. Plus I had a dentist check up last Wednesday and the hygienist asked if I've been grinding my teeth! Bloody too right I have.
Come on palace.

Pulis will pull another rabbit out of the hat.

Palace fans will want to have a good result in their last home game, not a defeat.

Wasn't aware this was their last home game of the season. Pulis will certainly want his players to cap off a great second half to the season, adds another interesting dimension to the occasion.

Hope Palace put 10 men behind the ball and try to nick a goal or two (Like they nearly did versus us) and make that disrespectful tosser Rodgers look silly in the process.

Just thought I'd point out Pulis may be bitter towards us but at least he is consistent in his bitching. Must be one of the few managers who mentioned United's expensive squad after he lost a game to them. Is pathetic how United's lineup often costs as much as ours yet it never gets a mention but whenever we win it's all we fucking hear.

Key for liverpool as usual is to get off to a flyer and take it from there,longer it goes on 0.0 the frustration and further pressure will set in,also pulis and palace can finish top ten and above his old club stoke,and dont forget the extra money regarding which position you finish in the league,will be an incentive for pulis..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.