Tony Pulis (Merged)

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
I think he can Pulis off, hats off to him if he does and it would be a real feather in his cap
ba_dum_tss_pirates_band_of_misfits.gif

yatesy94 said:
Wasn't aware this was their last home game of the season. Pulis will certainly want his players to cap off a great second half to the season, adds another interesting dimension to the occasion.

Hope Palace put 10 men behind the ball and try to nick a goal or two (Like they nearly did versus us) and make that disrespectful tosser Rodgers look silly in the process.
You're aware the season ends next weekend aren't you and nobody finishes with two homes or two aways unless it's due to postponed games.

Pulis will be joining The Sun on the Scousers most hated list. He has had the audacity to say King Kenny spent £100 million and so has Brenda. We all know that Liverpools entire team came through the youth system, they've done it the right way, the Liverpool way, sheeeesh. I also didn't know LFC TV had moved to 405, SKY never mentioned it.

Now then Pulis, get the club shop on and get out there and do the business to the mighty Liverpool.

AshtonBlueMooner said:
Pulis will be joining The Sun on the Scousers most hated list. He has had the audacity to say King Kenny spent £100 million and so has Brenda. We all know that Liverpools entire team came through the youth system, they've done it the right way, the Liverpool way, sheeeesh. I also didn't know LFC TV had moved to 405, SKY never mentioned it.

Now then Pulis, get the club shop on and get out there and do the business to the mighty Liverpool.
Just saw that, it was glorious. Clearly the man is just a bitter small club man rather than specifically against us (which I always suspected). Good on him for at least being fair with his moaning about money, unlike everyone else.

Brilliant pre-match talk from Pulis:
Right lads play like absolute fannies for 80 minutes. Not just sloppy, but appear totally disinterested, stop chasing and just generally give up.
The just when they think it's over and the City fans are back to calling me a club shop-wearing twat, knock in three quick goals. Easy this management lark.

BigOscar said:
AshtonBlueMooner said:

Just saw that, it was glorious. Clearly the man is just a bitter small club man rather than specifically against us (which I always suspected). Good on him for at least being fair with his moaning about money, unlike everyone else.

Yeah I liked that too, he's the fucking best at what he does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.