Tony Pulis (Merged)

Re: Pearls of Wisdom from Tony Pulis

MSP said:
cookster said:
Bitter w@nker!

Crystal Palace boss Tony Pulis: "We are really disappointed to have not got anything from the game. The difference between the teams is spending about £350m. The weekly wages of one of their players would probably cover half my team and if I was their manager, I would be sat on the sidelines with a cigar in my mouth."

Lol, always same from boring twat.

Maybe you should consider why you'll never get the chance to manage a team like ours Tony, you complete ****.

TPIAC

Never have I dispised someone as much as Slur Bacon in football as I do right now about Tony Pulis. What an absolute tool this guy is. As Gillingham manager all those years ago, through to his two spells at Stoke and now at CP. What a bitter clown he is.

Its whinge, whinge, excuse, blame the ref etc etc

Here is an excerpt from his post match interview from yesterday, see if you can spot the part where he turns into a bitter f#ckwit boys and girls

was a second game on the road," he started. "Aston Villa was a draining game and then to come to what looks as though will be the champions, if anything, and put in a performance like that, was fantastic."The difference is they've spent about £350m on their team. The weekly wages of one of their players would probably cover half of ours. It would be lovely to manage that team, I would be sat on the side, then, with a cigar in my mouth

Re: TPIAC

His final comment sums up perfectly why he'll always be a shit manager and never get a big job.

Wouldn't you be bitter if you were 'robbed' of promoting Gillingham, 'robbed' of an FA cup at Stoke, and never scored a goal at the Etihad, never mind won a game.

I don't like him either, everything about him makes my skin crawl.

He's part of the old boys network with slur twatty of govern, the interesting thing though is the GPC has actually manipulated grown men into believing his bollocks, more interestingly not one of them has a trophy between them to shout about

Pulis is a no mark, cigar my arse, ask old gollum how he's coping with a top player (RVP), he would have to manage a squad of them here and not one is going to take a guy in a joe bloggs tracksuit from Dickie rd market seriously!!!

goat boy said:
In the interests of balance, while he may be a thoroughly odious little darkside twatbag, he does appear to be wearing a bit less of the club shop these days.
Them fucking white trainers.Arf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.