Tony Pulis (Merged)

Re: Pearls of Wisdom from Tony Pulis

oakiecokie said:
I literally hate all the Clubs who have ever employed this man.His tactics are always the fucking same,park the bus,bank on a break and see what happens.
Not true Oakie; the cock from 5 live that interviewed him reckoned people who tune into match of the day shouldn't expect a team who have parked the bus/defended deep/whatever bollox he described it as. Chappers/Other random BBC myopic is a typical gutless sycophantic interviewer who can't call as it was in case he offends but meanwhile distorts the truth.

I was amazed when he recalled his loan players from Preston when they rightly sacked Ferguson. Talk about bending over for Ferguson Senior. One of the worst cases of sportsmanship I have ever seen. it was truly pathetic

citykev28 said:
If he'd have been able to get his team to defend a lead for a few more minutes all those years ago, he might've got a chance to manage one of the big teams. As it is, he's marooned in that mediocre bunch of managers like Holloway, Allardyce, Moyes and Hughes.
Steady on old boy. Leslie is in a far lower bunch of mediocrity than even those beacons of footballing averageness

Salford_Blue said:
Carver said:
cookster said:
Bitter w@nker!

The difference between the teams is that one side are coached to play football by a manager, the other is managed to play at being a coach disregarding football. Tactics were obvious from the first 20 seconds when I saw 4 regimental lines comprising of 1,4,5 and 1 player(s). even when we scored it took them 10 minutes of us passing the ball about at the back to stop them sitting back. You don't deserve your fantastic fans at Crystal Palace Pulis. You are destroying any ounce of talent left in your players. How the 7 teams that you have managed still manage to retain any fans after watching anti-football under your management is beyond me.

If we played 19 teams like this twice a season I wouldn't be going to watch football.

You didn't have the opportunity to witness us in the late 90s then?
Not the same style, but equally inept.

There is a little known fact that every member of the squad during that period had the middle name of "f**kin'"?

Good quiz question that is.

Luckily I was working abroad in the late nineties and only caught 4-6 games per season. Through 27 seasons as a regular attendee/ST/SC holder I've seen my fair share of ups and downs.

Just thank your lucky stars you don't have to watch his team week in week out. No wonder their fans sing all through the match, it must help pass the time. Pulis's one purpose in football seems to be to suck all the joy out of the game.

Palace have a shit ground, in a location that is fucking awful to get to and even worse to get away from post-match. And now they have this retarded Piss Can knob-gobbler in charge. Hopefully relegation beckons and we can see the back of both Pulis and Selhurst Park.

Just thank your lucky stars you don't have to watch his team week in week out. No wonder their fans sing all through the match, it must help pass the time. Pulis's one purpose in football seems to be to suck all the joy out of the game.

cavendishblue said:
Tony "The Dementor" Pulis.

I hope he gets raped by a donkey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.