Tony Pulis (Merged)

Re: TPIAC

Big L was the best on the mic. Tupac was the best lyricist, Brenda's got a baby, Hold Ya Head up, Ghetto Gospel will confirm this.

R.I.P

To Pulis add Redknapp and son and Michael Owen.

The comment about the old boys network is absolutely true. Their comments are lapped up by the British media who detest, in equal measure, breakthrough success especially when it is centred on foreign investment.

The only way of dealing with it is sustained success and dignity. Ignore their comments and "football" them to death, torturing them along the way with an ethereal presence and style.

I despise the very ground that these imbeciles tread.

goat boy said:
In the interests of balance, while he may be a thoroughly odious little darkside twatbag, he does appear to be wearing a bit less of the club shop these days.

Palace club shop not as big as Stoke's. He is an odious little bitter T--T

He wouldn't last two minutes as City manager. Even with £350 million to spend.

Showsec would have the **** out on his arse before he'd even taken a drag on his shit cigar.

Re: Pearls of Wisdom from Tony Pulis

laserblue said:
I never had any respect for Pulis but for me the worst thing he did was, on the GPC's instructions, withdraw his loan players from Preston after they sacked Baconface Junior. Together with Baconface's loan withdrawals between the pair of them they ripped out half of Preston's team and Preston lost the last glimmer of hope of avoiding relegation. A c*nt in the pocket of another c*nt.

Crystal Palace boss Tony Pulis: "We are really disappointed to have not got anything from the game. The difference between the teams is spending about £350m. The weekly wages of one of their players would probably cover half my team and if I was their manager, I would be sat on the sidelines with a cigar in my mouth."

The above quote is a classic baconface tactic - deflect the attention away from the real issue; how he manages to continue managing teams in the PL when he has no intention of playing football?

Norwich doesn't have the funds we have - but you didn't hear Chris Hughton complaining about the gap in wealth when they played us. At least they - and Sunderland - try to play football and they're both fighting for survival as well.

The likes of him and bfs have one tactic. Try and play anti-football and bend the rules as much as possible. When it doesn't work, resort to petty jibes and jealous, smacked arse remarks.

Prestwich_Blue said:
To be fair, he's probably what Palace need at the moment. There's a fighting chance he'll keep them up which looked unlikely a few months ago. But by god, how much do you want to grab him by the throat and give him a good slap

edit for you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.