toon fan thinks were not passionate

Toon_Benito said:
Hello chaps I'm Benny on Nufc-forum.com

Just like to reiterate what stony has already said and tell you that this was all a big wind up from Wilko. At first I thought he was being serious hence my defence of you lot as 99% of my mates are blues (me being a toon fan living in Manchester!), however read between the lines and he's quite clearly taking the piss.

I was delighted that you lot won the FA Cup (probably even more so when you beat United in the semis) - you've been through more than enough shite, much like us, and your success should be applauded. By christ I wish what was happening to you was happening to us!

Anyways lads there's definitely no feelings of ill will towards your fans or your club.

Best of luck for the season ahead.

Howay the Lads

Benny

good decent post, fair play , good luck to you next season

lee-mcfc said:
Toon_Benito said:

Just like to reiterate what stony has already said and tell you that this was all a big wind up from Wilko. At first I thought he was being serious hence my defence of you lot as 99% of my mates are blues (me being a toon fan living in Manchester!), however read between the lines and he's quite clearly taking the piss.

I was delighted that you lot won the FA Cup (probably even more so when you beat United in the semis) - you've been through more than enough shite, much like us, and your success should be applauded. By christ I wish what was happening to you was happening to us!

Anyways lads there's definitely no feelings of ill will towards your fans or your club.

Howay the Lads

Benny

This.

lee-mcfc said:
Toon_Benito said:

Howay the Lads

Benny

Cheers mate.

Bit suprised at some of the vitriol on here towards Newcastle but there you go, you cant be friends with everyone can ya?

Most geordie fans i've met have been sound although they've always been overweight and a bit too excitable.

WUM or not I couldn't give a flying fuck what they think about us. City don't have to justify ourselves to anyone, least of all Geordies. Their biggest hero (another fat excitable idiot) makes that drunk irish tramp george best seem like he was a sensible bloke.

Instead of trying to wind up City fans their time would be better spent worrying about their joke of a chairman or trying to get Keegan back for an 11th time.

Joey Barton. Don't make me laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.