toon fan thinks were not passionate

DortmundDummy said:
DortmundDummy said:
stony said:
Surely she's less likely to complain about the word **** on account of having one.
The thing is my daughter who is absolutely besotted with CITY reads this forum and it annoys her and embarrasses me, she`s 14 and why can`t Bluemoon appeal to everyone ?
You just had to say it again did`nt you stony, idiot, do`nt ever cross my path.
You've just used the term 'dick eds' - do you think your daughter will be happy seeing you use bad language? Why can't Bluemoon appeal to everyone?

I'll agree, 'c*nt' isn't a nice word, but a lot of words aren't nice. Besides, your daughter probably hears worse from the kids at school or in a football stadium.

I've starred the word 'c*nt' for your benefit.

Class from Benny

As most of my my mates are blues I'm inclined to disagree with you completely Wilko. By far and wide I'd say they were just as passionate as us. You say that they all moan but in reality its only the no marks that Sky interview that seem to have anything negative to say about Mancini - much like they seem to find when they interview one of our lot.

They've been down not one but 2 divisions and attendances didn't drop in the slightest even they were playing the likes of Macclesfield.

Also the bit about the fans not going mad when they won the FA cup is complete tripe. Manchester was f***ing mental that day - grown men breaking down in tears of pure elation, the streets being packed with blues fans well into the wee hours etc. Also about 10,000 fans turned up for United's record breaking 19th title bus ride, about 100,000 blues went to see City show the FA Cup off!!

As Shintons Tash has said the majority of them would have rather done things the hard way but in reality that was never going to happen and they are starting to enjoy the thought that the team will be able compete with the "big four".

In summary Wilko - I dont know how many City fans you know or have met but your assumptions and accusations are all just that. Normally your posts are pretty well thought out and reasoned but your way off the mark here mate - so much so that I'm trying to decide wether or not this is a wind up

DortmundDummy said:
stony said:
DortmundDummy said:
What is the matter with you ignorant sods, the previous poster was a lady and your talking about C**Ts you imbeciles, WHY, trying to make a statement, trying to look big, its very very annoying and doesnt make anybodys argument look good.... yes I know i`m not a goody 2 shoes, its just not called for....dick eds.

Surely she's less likely to complain about the word **** on account of having one.
The thing is my daughter who is absolutely besotted with CITY reads this forum and it annoys her and embarrasses me, she`s 14 and why can`t Bluemoon appeal to everyone ?

The word **** is filtered out on bluemoon and the only way she would see it is if she went into her profile and changed the word filter settings.

stony said:
DortmundDummy said:
stony said:

The word **** is filtered out on bluemoon and the only way she would see it is if she went into her profile and changed the word filter settings.
There's a filter setting? O: I never knew!

MCFC BOB said:
DortmundDummy said:
DortmundDummy said:
You just had to say it again did`nt you stony, idiot, do`nt ever cross my path.
You've just used the term 'dick eds' - do you think your daughter will be happy seeing you use bad language? Why can't Bluemoon appeal to everyone?

I'll agree, 'c*nt' isn't a nice word, but a lot of words aren't nice. Besides, your daughter probably hears worse from the kids at school or in a football stadium.

I've starred the word 'c*nt' for your benefit.
I think the words Dick head are rather tame when you put it against probably the most vulgar word in the English vocabulary, nice support of your ignorant pal,

Skashion said:
stony, may I just say that you're a cont-inuing source of inspiration to me. That being the case, and wanting to look after your health, I'd advise against drinking cont-aminated water.
Don't worry mate if it smells a bit fishy I'll stay away.

stony said:
Skashion said:
stony, may I just say that you're a cont-inuing source of inspiration to me. That being the case, and wanting to look after your health, I'd advise against drinking cont-aminated water.
Don't worry mate if it smells a bit fishy I'll stay away.
How old are you ? 15 16 maybe

Let'a all get addicted to McDonalds and take our shirts off when we go to the match. Then we'll be proper fans like the Geordies!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.