Top 100 Favourite Male Vocalists Final plus # 1

Bit surprised Cash is so low. Nice to see Prince on there. He was my last cut. Sam Cooke is another great shout. Dylan, Cohen and Waits takes care of the gravel merchants :).

I've now got 2 with the previously-maligned DLR and Lydon, whose unique caterwaul matched the Pistols' (and PiL's) music so well.

Two in as well now with Cash and Cooke. I did think Cash might get a few more votes.

Lydon wasn't someone who it would have occurred to me to vote for but I'm always happy to hear him wailing over a Jah Wobble bass line.

It is interesting to see someone like Morten Harket higher than all of the above. The bloke can definitely sing but I remember hearing him on a version of the Everly Brothers Crying In The Rain and thinking good voice but also thinking it was too sterile to be really great; overproduced to the point where the real emotion is lost imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.