Top 100 Favourite Male Vocalists Final plus # 1

I’m just livin’ in an Amish paradise.
Some brilliant lyrics in that one.

I’ve churned butter once or twice, living in an Amish paradise

You do your chores and I’ll done mine and tonight we’ll party like it’s 1899 :)

Can’t remember the exact words but it’s a brilliant parody.

2 good choices Fog just couldn't make my final cut . speaking of slightly raspy a singer underrated IMO although not the band with many critics during their reign who have since come to realise the error of their ways is John Fogerty.

Seen him live fortunately for me on his Pat Malone with some solid musicians and one of the best 10 concerts I have been to.

I think we should have a best concert of all time thread scored unless its already been done and dusted.

Won't make the cut in fact I doubt anyone voted for him at all and my uninformed guess as your dark gorse that everybody will say shit why didn't I say consider him albeit it won't be the voice the acclaimed critics the aliens from many universes ago and to come when they meet up again will singing along to that you refer to.
As previously noted, I did this list In a more hasty fashion than the other polls. Had I thought about it, I’d have put John Fogerty in there. His vocal performances on “Fortunate Son” and “Born on the Bayou” are truly outstanding.

It also bugs me that many people probably think that “Proud Mary” is a Tina Turner song and that Status Quo penned “Rockin’ All Over The World”.

As previously noted, I did this list In a more hasty fashion than the other polls. Had I thought about it, I’d have put John Fogerty in there. His vocal performances on “Fortunate Son” and “Born on the Bayou” are truly outstanding.

It also bugs me that many people probably think that “Proud Mary” is a Tina Turner song and that Status Quo penned “Rockin’ All Over The World”.
I had John Fogerty in my list.
All the fuss about DLR and there was only two votes for him.

I thought I'd be the only person on here to nominate Morten Harket, but was pleasantly surprised to see others rate his voice.
Forget "Take on Me" and the other 80s hits, and look at the Nordic Noir of "Scoundrel Days" and some of the other darker material.
Easy to forget that he's singing in his second language too. Only thing that puts me off him is that he is randomly a Stoke City fan!

I thought I'd be the only person on here to nominate Morten Harket, but was pleasantly surprised to see others rate his voice.
Forget "Take on Me" and the other 80s hits, and look at the Nordic Noir of "Scoundrel Days" and some of the other darker material.
Easy to forget that he's singing in his second language too. Only thing that puts me off him is that he is randomly a Stoke City fan!

The man can sing, but he has little or no stage presence. The missus loves him though. He moved his leg once and I thought the whole front row would pass out.

The man can sing, but he has little or no stage presence. The missus loves him though. He moved his leg once and I thought the whole front row would pass out.

Yeah but is stage presence relevent?

It is favourite vocalist not favourite front man afterall, will be honest my top ten front men is completely differetnto my top 10 vocalist list

I agree. Saw them at Manchester Arena on their supposed "farewell" tour, and the most activity he did was to remove his shades! Cracking voice though & a big influence on a lot of current indie frontmen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.