Top 4 Race 2020/21

Said it a while ago when they were second, Leicester are destined to bottle it again. Its going to be a disappointing top 4.

It is bold but I’m gambling on them beating Chelsea at home. Their fixtures are:

Newcastle (A)
Chelsea (H)
Burnley (A)
Everton (H)
Brighton (A)
West Brom (A)
Southampton (H)

If they were to win the next two, oh my days, it’s on!!
That is a really nice run of fixtures for West Ham.

Good thread.

shocks aside, Tricky Trev posted the Spammers fixtures Above. Chelsea H and Everton H look the most challenging. Both eminently winnable though And they have no distractions.

Leicester have got Utd A, Chelsea A and Spuds H - their last three fixtures. They are collapsing and it’s hard to regain a run of form.

Chelsea have Spammers A, City A, Arse H and Leicester H. This looks a tough challenge to me, particularly with the Chumps semi’s

Pool have Leeds A and Utd H

Spurs have Utd H today, Everton A, Leeds A and Leicester A

if Spurs lose today I think they might be cooked. If form is any guide I could see Liverpool and Spammers positions three and four and Leicester and Chavs missing out.

But I did lose £40 on the National yesterday. My quiet mate won £500. He does think the moon is made of cheese though.

Good thread.

shocks aside, Tricky Trev posted the Spammers fixtures Above. Chelsea H and Everton H look the most challenging. Both eminently winnable though And they have no distractions.

Leicester have got Utd A, Chelsea A and Spuds H - their last three fixtures. They are collapsing and it’s hard to regain a run of form.

Chelsea have Spammers A, City A, Arse H and Leicester H. This looks a tough challenge to me, particularly with the Chumps semi’s

Pool have Leeds A and Utd H

Spurs have Utd H today, Everton A, Leeds A and Leicester A

if Spurs lose today I think they might be cooked. If form is any guide I could see Liverpool and Spammers positions three and four and Leicester and Chavs missing out.

But I did lose £40 on the National yesterday. My quiet mate won £500. He does think the moon is made of cheese though.
Could see spurs winning today and sneaking it. Tell your mate to put his £500 on it :)

Really hope West Ham make top four now because Leicester will definitely drop out.

Spurs win today and it will be one of the most exciting finishes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.