Top 4 Race 2020/21

Seems an inevitability now that Leicester and West Ham both drop out for Liverpool and Chelsea. Shame but it was potentially dangerous for them to have the midweek rest.

An interesting dilemma for the real blinkered bigotted fans of "my club".
For all the talk of the "scum" and the "dirty oil money"...(OK I have used the scum one before but not the one in relation to City)...will Liverpool fans have to support and be eager to see City win the CL & Salford reds win the EL?

Otherwise there is the risk that If Arsenal win the EL & Chelsea the CL, that even with Liverpool finishing 4th (still slim hope me thinks), the CL places would then go to City/United/Leicester/Chelsea & Arsenal.

Apart from the title (fair play City) the top 4 could very well be determined well after the league season has actually finished!

An interesting dilemma for the real blinkered bigotted fans of "my club".
For all the talk of the "scum" and the "dirty oil money"...(OK I have used the scum one before but not the one in relation to City)...will Liverpool fans have to support and be eager to see City win the CL & Salford reds win the EL?

Otherwise there is the risk that If Arsenal win the EL & Chelsea the CL, that even with Liverpool finishing 4th (still slim hope me thinks), the CL places would then go to City/United/Leicester/Chelsea & Arsenal.

Apart from the title (fair play City) the top 4 could very well be determined well after the league season has actually finished!

That’s why they’ll make sure Liverpool finish 3rd.

The only reason Liverpool will come third is the capitulation of the teams around them. The first 2 league matches this weekend have seen Spurs, Everton and West Ham all drop points.

Imagine the conflict in the VAR room when the Scum play Pool in a couple of weeks. They will need to set up a strippers pole and invite Parry and Gill to offer up their best moves. Biggest football whore ensures the outcome of the key decisions. Salad / Mane vs Fernandez and Rashford - i don’t suspect the pitch will need a roll for a week or two.

Seems an inevitability now that Leicester and West Ham both drop out for Liverpool and Chelsea. Shame but it was potentially dangerous for them to have the midweek rest.

Leicester next 4 games are WEST BROM, PALACE, Southampton, NEWCASTLE. I think they'll win 4 out of 4 and that should be enough. As for 4th place, it's a fight between Chelsea and Liverpool and unfortunately I think Liverpool have the better games.

Big step towards top four for Leicester last night.

Would absolutely love them and West Ham to get CL football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.