Everton
Arsenal (A)
Villa (H)
West Ham (A)
Sheff Utd (H)
Wolves (H)
Man City (A)
Villa (A)

West Ham appear to have easiest run in but Moyes will fuck up leaving space for Liverpool or Leictser. Leicester have tough final 3 games so Liverpool it is (cunts)

Spurs have really missed an opportunity to capitalize on Liverpool's poor season.

Spurs have really missed an opportunity to capitalize on Liverpool's poor season.
So have Everton ... had such high hopes from them and they have had 1-2 games over Liverpool almost all season and look now that they caught those games up they’re still behind the red bastards. Most disappointing of the lot, I’d have taken them and West Ham in top four alongside us and Leicester ... that’d have been ideal where as United, Chelsea and Liverpool tied in Europa League next season while Spurs miss out all together ... oh well, will just have to live with our Quad I guess, not all wishes come true.

So have Everton ... had such high hopes from them and they have had 1-2 games over Liverpool almost all season and look now that they caught those games up they’re still behind the red bastards. Most disappointing of the lot, I’d have taken them and West Ham in top four alongside us and Leicester ... that’d have been ideal where as United, Chelsea and Liverpool tied in Europa League next season while Spurs miss out all together ... oh well, will just have to live with our Quad I guess, not all wishes come true.
True, the reason I singled out Spurs is because of the quality they have in attack and although Everton were in a great position at one point, I don't think anyone would've predicted them getting top four at the start of the season. Here's hoping at least one of West Ham and Leicester can hold on.

Liverpool play Monday. They are still getting most time between matches and yet are still shite
Thankfully the reason they have this time is that they are out of everything.
Ourselves, Arsenal, Leicester Chelsea Spurs and United all have cup matches still to play along with important league matches

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.