Top 5 City moments of 2011

Tuor78 said:
jimharri said:
Tuor78 said:
I am very pleased for you; I truly am. It gets lonely at the top.
Rag cafe down today?

Nope. Just bored of listening to the same plastics moaning.
I originally joined to leave a comment to one particular poster who was being rather subjective about the current United team, so, I felt the need to say somthing.

I am not here to casue any trouble. I just love talking football.

fair enough.

Tuor78 said:
jimharri said:
Tuor78 said:
I am very pleased for you; I truly am. It gets lonely at the top.
Rag cafe down today?

I originally joined to leave a comment to one particular poster who was being rather subjective about the current United team, so, I felt the need to say somthing.

I don't mind opposing fans who come on here and have reasoned debate. We have Stoke, Everton, Spurs and even (hard to believe) rag fans who are reasonable enough. We also get Arsenal fans on here but they seem to have their heads up their arses, so I try to ignore them. If you act reasonably, you'll find most on here (yep; even me!) not too bad. We don't need opposition fans having a pop at us on our own forums. We have enough of our own fans who can do that!

jimharri said:
Tuor78 said:
jimharri said:
Rag cafe down today?

I don't mind opposing fans who come on here and have reasoned debate. We have Stoke, Everton, Spurs and even (hard to believe) rag fans who are reasonable enough. We also get Arsenal fans on here but they seem to have their heads up their arses, so I try to ignore them. If you act reasonably, you'll find most on here (yep; even me!) not too bad. We don't need opposition fans having a pop at us on our own forums. We have enough of our own fans who can do that!

He was just another rag putting on a show: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=242637&start=40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=242637&start=40</a>

LoveCity said:
jimharri said:
Tuor78 said:

He was just another rag putting on a show: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=242637&start=40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=14&t=242637&start=40</a>
I did have my suspicions but I tried to be reasonable to him. Ah well. Hey-ho.

For me having the privilege to comment on this game:-

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SoDCkCDfzU&list=LLt6zwNS1x8H8ELTm0X34bsA&index=6&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

I've had strangers coming up to me in the street shouting that!!

After that I'm going for

Semi-final after all the moodiness outside from those MIB
The final because the Stoke fans were so good afterwards
Beating Spurs the way we did at WHL
The debut by Agüero I'd never seen anything like that

Citysmith said:
For me having the privilege to comment on this game:-

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SoDCkCDfzU&list=LLt6zwNS1x8H8ELTm0X34bsA&index=6&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

I've had strangers coming up to me in the street shouting that!!

After that I'm going for

Semi-final after all the moodiness outside from those MIB
The final because the Stoke fans were so good afterwards
Beating Spurs the way we did at WHL
The debut by Agüero I'd never seen anything like that
Is that you then? I had no idea that the ''take it'' bloke was on here, even though I suppose, thinking about it, that it was an even bet. Anyway; fair do's Walter. You did us proud that glorious day. The vermin had a face like a slapped arse when numbers 5 and 6 were going in. Then again, I'd be the same if it happened to us.

NeilYoungIsBack said:
Cant believe only one person so far has put the 1-6 top...

The FA Cup as great, but the 1-6 was the seismic shift. Nothing will ever be the same again...
Wait ...

1. 1-6
2. 1-6
3. 1-6
4. 1-6
5. 1-6

capturegf.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcWe2fUoqfo[/youtube]

captureyr.jpg

Anderson said:
NeilYoungIsBack said:
Cant believe only one person so far has put the 1-6 top...

The FA Cup as great, but the 1-6 was the seismic shift. Nothing will ever be the same again...
Wait ...

1. 1-6
2. 1-6
3. 1-6
4. 1-6
5. 1-6

Shouldn;t that be the Top 6? :)

Agree - Utd away win 1:6 to occupy all 5 positions. Still remember that day. Want the momentum from that to continue to the end of the year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.