Top 5 City moments of 2011

NeilYoungIsBack said:
Cant believe only one person so far has put the 1-6 top...

The FA Cup as great, but the 1-6 was the seismic shift. Nothing will ever be the same again...

The same was said when Chelsea became a football powerhouse. It was short lived though.

NeilYoungIsBack said:

The FA Cup as great, but the 1-6 was the seismic shift. Nothing will ever be the same again...
Simple really. It was a fantastic day, but it WAS only three points (along with the obvious piss-taking potential). The Cup final was so much more, signalling the end of a long, festering sore and (perhaps) the forerunner of things to come.

No one mentioned the fa cup parade? Personally that brought a tear to my eye..

Aguero's winner against the Arse in the milk cup was also a special moment

ono said:
Tuor78 said:
NeilYoungIsBack said:

The same was said when Chelsea became a football powerhouse. It was short lived though.
Bit raggy

I am very pleased for you; I truly am. It gets lonely at the top.

jimharri said:
Tuor78 said:
ono said:
Bit raggy

I am very pleased for you; I truly am. It gets lonely at the top.
Rag cafe down today?

Nope. Just bored of listening to the same plastics moaning.
I originally joined to leave a comment to one particular poster who was being rather subjective about the current United team, so, I felt the need to say somthing.

I am not here to casue any trouble. I just love talking football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.