Top 5 team. Bottom 5 supporters.

ManCityX said:
Players named as heroes after a good game, before becoming enemies after a couple of bad ones.

Fans wanting managers sacked after 6 months in a job. As good a managers as we've had in the last 34 years.

Going one down to Spurs and the ground emptying. There were about 15,000 in the ground when the final whistle went. Old Trafford and Anfield were near full at the end of their final games and the players went around for a lap of honour, despite the failure of not achieving their season goals. The reason we didn't do a lap of honour was because of how empty the ****ing ground was at the final whistle.

Fickle.

Kindly fook off with the city fan bashing will you.

After a pre-match ruby and several pints of joey's finest, Daz had to have a shit in the tin roof bogs behind the kippax back when there was no door on it while everyone else flooded the floor with piss. No bog roll either so he tried to use his program which just spread it round some more so he used a bobble hat that someone chucked at him when he started whining drunkenly like a girl.

Didsbury Dave said:
Techno said:
What pisses me off are the ones who come in 5 mins after KO, disappear 10 mins before half time, come back after the second half kicks off and then go 5 mins before the end whatever the score, why bother coming FFS, worse that I have to keep getting up to let you out you ignorant t**ts.

They are the pissheads, mate, and are part of the rich fabric of MCFC.
ill LOVVVVE YOOOOUUUUU HICK, burp HICK. lol

Didsbury Dave said:
squirtyflower said:
oi!
i'm a pisshead but get in on time, leave after the half time whistle, have to down a pint in 30s to get back in time before the kick off for second half and then always stay to the end!

You're not a pisshead, you're a drinker. World of difference.

You can't go on the piss before the game and not want a piss before half time.

That defies the laws of physics.
no
i just have an amazingly large bladder!

horlock said:
The whole reason of being a supporter is to support the team no matter what the score is. Some people think we have a god given right to win and if we dont they spit their dummy out and fuck off early. I'm not saying I don't mind losing, i'm as gutted as any1 else when we lose but we should stay and support.

Bollocks pal. It's our money and our time so if we think it's shit and want to fuck off then that's our option, staying til the end often means I can't get more than one or two in at the local so what's wrong with fucking off early if it's toilet?

Balti said:
After a pre-match ruby and several pints of joey's finest, Daz had to have a shit in the tin roof bogs behind the kippax back when there was no door on it while everyone else flooded the floor with piss. No bog roll either so he tried to use his program which just spread it round some more so he used a bobble hat that someone chucked at him when he started whining drunkenly like a girl.

quality ha ha ha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.