Top 5 team. Bottom 5 supporters.

It does get on my tits when i see fans leaving 5 mins early when were losing.I'm sure the players start to wind down when they see the fans who half an hour earlier are singin 'CITY TILL I DIE' in a rush home to see bloody x factor or some other shite. So maybe that might explain why our players switch off at 90mins and how we lost 3 times to the filth this year

solley attwell said:
I'm sure the players start to wind down when they see the fans who half an hour earlier are singin 'CITY TILL I DIE' in a rush home to see bloody x factor or some other shite. So maybe that might explain why our players switch off at 90mins and how we lost 3 times to the filth this year

Incredible

solley attwell said:
It does get on my tits when i see fans leaving 5 mins early when were losing.I'm sure the players start to wind down when they see the fans who half an hour earlier are singin 'CITY TILL I DIE' in a rush home to see bloody x factor or some other shite. So maybe that might explain why our players switch off at 90mins and how we lost 3 times to the filth this year

I can't believe the Swap or Emirates doesn't start to clear before the final whistle too!

What pisses me off are the ones who come in 5 mins after KO, disappear 10 mins before half time, come back after the second half kicks off and then go 5 mins before the end whatever the score, why bother coming FFS, worse that I have to keep getting up to let you out you ignorant t**ts.

Techno said:
What pisses me off are the ones who come in 5 mins after KO, disappear 10 mins before half time, come back after the second half kicks off and then go 5 mins before the end whatever the score, why bother coming FFS, worse that I have to keep getting up to let you out you ignorant t**ts.

They are the pissheads, mate, and are part of the rich fabric of MCFC.

Skashion said:
Haven't won anything in 34 years; 3rd highest attendance in England. God we're shite. We're not loud enough anymore, but, I think we've been at our loudest this season since the move to Eastlands so there are signs of progress and I anticipate next season will improve again with the changes being made; relocations (I know they're a woman to some people); City Street; faster beer etc. Also, despite not being as loud as we could be, we've still got a quality repertoire. I know I'd rather sing City songs than Spurs songs - and not just because I'm a City fan. I am disheartened by people leaving early too and it just makes make me wonder why the fuck they park on the club car park (surely this is the reason for it) but I don't think it makes us 'bottom 5' supporters. Also, if you think there were 15,000 at the end of the Spurs game, you need to go to Specsavers. The ground was more like 2/3 full not 2/3 empty.

spot on, how can we be shit supporters. we share a city with one of the biggest teams in the world ( probably top 2) and we havent won anything in 34 years yet we still have been getting 45 + in every league game. id say top 5 actually.

did you notice as soon as spurs scored the city fans roar to try and get behind the team, which they didnt seem to respond too.

I think we're really bad for leaving early as a set of fans. Burnley away was an example, a fair number of fans were leaving from about 78mins onwards - I noticed the players didn't come and applaud us, they just walked across to the tunnel with the odd clap. I watched the game back the next day and noticed the Burnley fans taking the piss out of us as we were hardly singing at all from about 20mins-halftime and we were 4-0 up!

Look to the Spurs game and I was FUMING at the exodus after Crouch scored. I hate to compare us to the Rags but they would be even more behind their team at 1-0 down to still go on and win, even in injury time, but we gave up on them!

But as a country we completely lack passionate atmospheres at football grounds with the best we can get is really thick sounding short chants that are the same from club to club, and we lack the balls to stay up past midnight on a school night (yet that still doesn't explain why so many still fuck off early on early kick offs!)

I wouldn't say we were as good or bad as any other set of fans though, English football fans are boring and basically shit in general!

From where i was stood 117, the ground was at least half empty, i stayed although it wasnt a great performance, i knew i wouldnt see my city for 4months, and applauded in my opinion a great season

Didsbury Dave said:
Techno said:

oi!
i'm a pisshead but get in on time, leave after the half time whistle, have to down a pint in 30s to get back in time before the kick off for second half and then always stay to the end!

squirtyflower said:
Didsbury Dave said:
oi!
i'm a pisshead but get in on time, leave after the half time whistle, have to down a pint in 30s to get back in time before the kick off for second half and then always stay to the end!

You're not a pisshead, you're a drinker. World of difference.

You can't go on the piss before the game and not want a piss before half time.

That defies the laws of physics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.