Top 5 team. Bottom 5 supporters.

Didsbury Dave said:
Techno said:
What pisses me off are the ones who come in 5 mins after KO, disappear 10 mins before half time, come back after the second half kicks off and then go 5 mins before the end whatever the score, why bother coming FFS, worse that I have to keep getting up to let you out you ignorant t**ts.

They are the pissheads, mate, and are part of the rich fabric of MCFC.

Correct, and should be cherished by the club. In the dark days it was more entertaining watching them get to their seats than watching the actual game. It was as if someone had built a Krypton factor assault course in front of them. As a youth in the Kippax i was just in awe of their alcoholic consumption, then as the years rolled by i knew why!!!

This culminated in me joining their ranks and falling asleep in a bog on the 3rd tier of the kippax during a 0-0 with Sheff Utd...i woke up about 5.30ish wondering why it was a bit quiet in the ground.

1_barry_conlon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
They are the pissheads, mate, and are part of the rich fabric of MCFC.

Correct, and should be cherished by the club. In the dark days it was more entertaining watching them get to their seats than watching the actual game. It was as if someone had built a Krypton factor assault course in front of them. As a youth in the Kippax i was just in awe of their alcoholic consumption, then as the years rolled by i knew why!!!

This culminated in me joining their ranks and falling asleep in a bog on the 3rd tier of the kippax during a 0-0 with Sheff Utd...i woke up about 5.30ish wondering why it was a bit quiet in the ground.

Falling asleep in the bog, that's a cracker, Barry, but my mate, Sultana of Brunai on here, can beat that.

At Tranmere away he fell asleep in his seat. When we scored he, on autopilot, stood up and cheered, then sat down and went back to sleep.

You will know as well as I do then that if you have consumed more than 5 pints at kickoff, even if you have a piss right before the game, you'll need one by about 22 minutes in.

Some of City's most famous goals have been late in the first half and my memory of them will be forever tarnished by the fact that I was crossing my leg and on red alert.

As an aside, this season represents the first time ever I've had a shit in the ground.

Didsbury Dave said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Falling asleep in the bog, that's a cracker, Barry, but my mate, Sultana of Brunai on here, can beat that.

At Tranmere away he fell asleep in his seat. When we scored he, on autopilot, stood up and cheered, then sat down and went back to sleep.

You will know as well as I do then that if you have consumed more than 5 pints at kickoff, even if you have a piss right before the game, you'll need one by about 22 minutes in.

Some of City's most famous goals have been late in the first half and my memory of them will be forever tarnished by the fact that I was crossing my leg and on red alert.

As an aside, this season represents the first time ever I've had a shit in the ground.

Shouldn't this get a mention in the first programme of next season? If surrounded by sky blue toilet paper a picture might get printed as well.

I feel this is an issue worthy of it's own thread, Sweynfork, but I'll be accused of attention seeking.

I know a lad who had a shit in the bogs at the away end at Fratton Park.

Surely that deserves a medal.

Didsbury Dave said:
I feel this is an issue worthy of it's own thread, Sweynfork, but I'll be accused of attention seeking.

That must have considerably improved the state of them.

sweynforkbeard said:
Didsbury Dave said:

That must have considerably improved the state of them.

I just started a thread on this and it immediately disappeared.

Wierd. I thought it had potential.

Didsbury Dave said:
1_barry_conlon said:

Only ever had a shit in one ground and that was while i was at a 'do' at the sty. The opportunity was too good to miss so i found myself a nice quiet corner in one of the suites and then 'bombs away'

I did fall asleep on the terrace at Loftus rd about 84/85. Qpr v Forest, i was down in London and fcuk knows how i ended up at this game but i was well partied out and the kip was down to,ermm, exhaustion... is the best way to put it!

A mate of mine was with me at Notts County, we'd had quite a bit to drink before the game, and my mate said his guts were off.

A bit later on he went off to the bogs and came back a few minutes later with a wonderful tale to tell... walking to the bogs, he felt a fart welling up, and decided to go for it. Unfortunately, he suffered "follow through" and crapped all over himself!

He finished off the story by saying that for what would be probably the first time ever... A City fan had shit themselves at Notts County!

Well we thought it was funny!

Soulboy said:
A mate of mine was with me at Notts County, we'd had quite a bit to drink before the game, and my mate said his guts were off.

A bit later on he went off to the bogs and came back a few minutes later with a wonderful tale to tell... walking to the bogs, he felt a fart welling up, and decided to go for it. Unfortunately, he suffered "follow through" and crapped all over himself!

He finished off the story by saying that for what would be probably the first time ever... A City fan had shit themselves at Notts County!

Well we thought it was funny!

Aaaaaar, the 'mate' of mine story. I saw what you did there!

Ahh OK so now I understand what they mean by "padded seats" as part of next season's "experience".

Maybe for a few extra quid they could get the seats plumbed-in to the bogs so the drinkers don't have to keep getting up?

And for a few more quid have a closed loop system to the lager pump at the bar?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.