Spurs 0-1 City
Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool

City - played 3, points 7
Liverpool - played 4, points 6
Chelsea - played 2, points 4
Arsenal - played 3, points 1
Spurs - played 2, points 0
Bournemouth - played 1, points 0

Bournmouth's remaining fixtures in 2018 - Arsenal (H), Man City (A), Huddersefield (H), Liverpool (H), Wolves (A), Chelsea [Carabao Cup] (A), Brighton (H), Tottenham (A), Man Utd (A)

Something tells me we're going to have to redo this with Watford by 2019.

Updated

Arsenal 0-2 City
Chelsea 3-2 Arsenal
Chelsea 2-0 Bournemouth
Spurs 1-2 Liverpool
Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool
Liverpool 0-0 City
Spurs 0-1 City
Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool

City - played 3, points 7
Chelsea - played 2, points 4
Spurs - played 2, points 0
Bournemouth - played 1, points 0

Bournmouth's remaining fixtures in 2018 - Arsenal (H), Man City (A), Huddersefield (H), Liverpool (H), Wolves (A), Chelsea [Carabao Cup] (A), Brighton (H), Tottenham (A), Man Utd (A)

Something tells me we're going to have to redo this with Watford by 2019.
Only 1 top five game played & lost to the rags, talk about a false position.

Last edited:
This should be changed to a top 5 Mini League, 6th and below are just not making any difference.

Arsenal 0-2 City
Chelsea 3-2 Arsenal
Rags 0-3 Spurs
Spurs 1-2 Liverpool
Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool
Liverpool 0-0 City
Chelsea 2-2 Rags
Spurs 0-1 City
Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool
City 3 - 1 Rags

City - played 4, points 10
Chelsea - played 3, points 5
Spurs - played 3, points 3
Rags - played 3, points 1

Updated.

Nothing changed really - we're still top of the mini league and they're still bottom. It's great fun to do a top 6 thread without them in it, but in reality I suspect they will not finish the season outside the top 6. You don't see Bournemouth or Watford pushing them out of a Europa league slot. I would not at all be surprised however if they finish bottom of the mini league. One of the things that struck me yesterday was when Plan A failed - hoof it upfield to the big man (Fellaini) - they went to Plan B which was hoof it up field to the big man (Lukaku). No wonder they're bottom of the mini league.

Updated

Arsenal 0-2 City
Chelsea 3-2 Arsenal
Rags 0-3 Spurs
Spurs 1-2 Liverpool
Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool
Liverpool 0-0 City
Chelsea 2-2 Rags
Spurs 0-1 City
Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool
City 3 - 1 Rags
Spurs 3 - 1 Chelsea

Spurs - played 4, points 6
Chelsea - played 4, points 5

Though they are level on points, and even though Liverpool beat them at home I’d argue Spurs’ results against other top 6 sides are more impressive than Liverpool’s. That win against Chelsea, plus wiping the floor with the rags at the swamp, is to my mind more impressive than Liverpool’s collection of draws in addition to their solitary win at Spurs. I think Chelsea will have better days, but Spurs looked good tonight.

Updated

Arsenal 0-2 City
Chelsea 3-2 Arsenal
Rags 0-3 Spurs
Spurs 1-2 Liverpool
Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool
Liverpool 0-0 City
Chelsea 2-2 Rags
Spurs 0-1 City
Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool
City 3 - 1 Rags
Spurs 3 - 1 Chelsea

Spurs - played 4, points 6
Chelsea - played 4, points 5

Though they are level on points, and even though Liverpool beat them at home I’d argue Spurs’ results against other top 6 sides are more impressive than Liverpool’s. That win against Chelsea, plus wiping the floor with the rags at the swamp, is to my mind more impressive than Liverpool’s collection of draws in addition to their solitary win at Spurs. I think Chelsea will have better days, but Spurs looked good tonight.

Worth remembering also, Spurs were denied a stonewall penalty in injury time against the Scousers. With VAR this season, Scousers would be probably alongside the Scum in upper mid table.

Worth remembering also, Spurs were denied a stonewall penalty in injury time against the Scousers. With VAR this season, Scousers would be probably alongside the Scum in upper mid table.

I heard Watford were denied a stonewall today at 0-0. No surprise they opposed VAR for so long.

Throw in the Fulham goal disallowed which shouldn’t have been would have seen them 1-0,obviously don’t know what happens after that but it certainly effects the game ...

Especially given they went right up the other end and scored (which itself should have been disallowed as Allison took the free kick while the ball was still moving)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.