City 3 - 1 Rags
Spurs 3 - 1 Chelsea

City - played 4, points 10
Liverpool - played 4, points 6
Spurs - played 4, points 6
Chelsea - played 4, points 5
Arsenal - played 3, points 1
Rags - played 3, points 1

Though they are level on points, and even though Liverpool beat them at home I’d argue Spurs’ results against other top 6 sides are more impressive than Liverpool’s. That win against Chelsea, plus wiping the floor with the rags at the swamp, is to my mind more impressive than Liverpool’s collection of draws in addition to their solitary win at Spurs. I think Chelsea will have better days, but Spurs looked good tonight.

Despite Spurs losing 3 games, they are ahead of Chelsea by 2 points. Top 6 mini league reflecting the standings in the league table.

Especially given they went right up the other end and scored (which itself should have been disallowed as Allison took the free kick while the ball was still moving)
Never mind a moving ball, that free kick shouldn't have been allowed to be taken quickly as it gave a disproportionate advantage to Liverpool. Firstly there were still Fulham players who hadn't seen the offside flag go up, secondly, quick free kicks are there to restore an advantage to an attacking side lost due to a cynical foul.

Never mind a moving ball, that free kick shouldn't have been allowed to be taken quickly as it gave a disproportionate advantage to Liverpool. Firstly there were still Fulham players who hadn't seen the offside flag go up, secondly, quick free kicks are there to restore an advantage to an attacking side lost due to a cynical foul.
Quick free kicks are part of the game and are not there to restore anything, not quite sure why you are making rules up.

Sorry mate but I don't care what poll says, there is no rule to determine what quick free kicks are allowed for. That may be his personal interpretation of it but it isn't in the rule book.
You're missing the main point mate, a free kick for offside is an indirect free kick, it's a technical infringement, not a foul. Only a direct free kick can be taken quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.