Top by 5pm Saturday?

york away to this! said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
We will put 7 past Villa without reply. Dippers will beat the rags 8-0.

This will mean going into the derby with a goal difference 16 better than them, meaning they need to beat us by 9 clear goals to get the top spot back.

...now you've done it!

Oh, he has a history of jinxing us in derby games.........."I can't remember the last time we kept a clean sheet against United" he says a mere 10 seconds before Scholes' injury time winner!

We go top this weekend gives them the added incentive to win the position back next week. Besides, they'll beat the Dippers.

Be superb to take top spot next weekend....and then stay there all season!

I'm thinking they'll walk away with a point; 2-2, perhaps. Liverpool will be game, and considering the amount of shots United are conceding, and the output of the Scouse strike force, they're bound to find the back of the net.

We should do Villa, regardless of whether or not Dzeko is our only starting striker. Nasri and Silva can fill those roles if need be.

Lets fucking hope so

if only to put another nail in the coffin of that myth tevez the greedy twat

COME ON CITY!!!!

bluemoon27 said:
i think we will be top sat night but only on goal diff,they will beat the dippers,from what i have seen of them on tv this season they are shite

Rags will be 'lucky' to get 3 pts 2moro!! Dippers always perform against them and for the most part do extremely well against the big boys, especially at Anfield. The reason they did so poorly last season was because they dropped so many points to the lesser teams. Didn't they lose to Blackpool at home and lose twice to Wolves or something of the sort? They will be up for it and I for one will be cheering the Scouse like I was born and raised in Toxteth 2moro!!!!! Come on LFC do us a big favour!!!

When watching QPR v Villa a few weeks back I remember thinking that I couldn't wait for city to play either of them. Why? Both teams were playing open attacking football but at a level nowhere near that at which city play.

Yes Villa will no doubt park the bus and Dunney and Given will have blinders but we'll persevere and get the breakthrough with our quality. Beating Everton should make the team believe that they can beat anyone that comes to The Etihad afterall the toffees are probably the best team in the league at parking the bus.

We have plenty of fresh players too ; Clichy, Lescott, Milner, Barry, Johnson, Richards, and Mario. Silva only played 55mins on Tuesday too.

City 3 Villa 0 . Don't care what 'they' do. Top of the league by 5pm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.