Top City Goal Celebrations

Spanish Dave at LoftusrRd in 11/12, if only for the iconic pic of his clenched fist celebration with the floodlight pylon in the background...

C_71_article_1464196_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

Corradi knighted him with the corner flag.

Who was it that polished someones boots? Robinho/Ireland?

That sounds like a leaked video that should not be posted in the City Related Videos thread.

That sounds like a leaked video that should not be posted in the City Related Videos thread.

Shit. I forgot where I was posting for a minute.
P.S, I met a Boston Blue last week in Jamaica that has just joined the City supporters group at a local bar in Boston.
Pop down and buy him a pint on me.

Craig Russell’s at York away witnessed by the biggest away support this country has ever seen 200.000

There are many I like but the one I hated the most was Elano pointing to the name on the back of his shirt.

Shit. I forgot where I was posting for a minute.
P.S, I met a Boston Blue last week in Jamaica that has just joined the City supporters group at a local bar in Boston.
Pop down and buy him a pint on me.
What’s his name, mate? And do you know the bar? There’s not really a City pub here (unlike with Arsenal, Liverpool, United, Spurs, Chelsea unfortunately — you really have to be careful when making your selection) so I think the SG has moved around a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.