Top Facts About Glauber Berti

barryo said:
allan harper said:
ME TOO MATE SOD THE IGNORANT REST WE BOTH WILL SURVIVE !

Theres plenty of room.........and I'm sure Glauber Berti will be handing out VIP passes to all blues

LOL so in fact planet nibrus or x is just full of Glaubers hording all the third tier season tickets..

allan harper said:
barryo said:
allan harper said:
ME TOO MATE SOD THE IGNORANT REST WE BOTH WILL SURVIVE !

Theres plenty of room.........and I'm sure Glauber Berti will be handing out VIP passes to all blues

LOL so in fact planet nibrus or x is just full of Glaubers hording all the third tier season tickets..

This is true .......but dont tell anyone!!!!

all great works of fiction, including the star wars trilogy, the bible, and monkey island 2: le Chucks revenge, were written for him. every person who finds themself seeking truth, knowledge, every person who feels that there is some missing factor in their life that would satisfy them more fully, every person who feels a loss, or an emptiness, IS IN FACT SEEKING HIM. YOU MUST REALISE HE IS THE ONE YOU SEEK. when the day arrives, he will reveal the great secret and heal this broken world, but this will bring peace and understanding only to those who have realised that HE is the one they seek.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.