Top four is gone in my eyes.

southstandrebel said:
des hardi said:
we gotta tame their midfield with van persie being a serious threat too...i hope we can counter attack and punish them.
they ll want to win to spite us
....mind you

.... do they want spurs playing CL football :) ?????? think not ! ;)

Shoe on the other foot though united won't be wanting to do us a favour when they play spurs , I think it will come down to the spurs game at eastlands.
That is what our season hinges on , will the real manchester city please stand up ?

They will want to do them selves a favour tho?

100%manc said:
Narrrr we will still get it. We were just unlucky yeasterday thats all. typical Rag luck in fergie time.

we are on form, we are on fire and we WILL do spuds at our place and take the advantage and wilth a little help from the rags I can see me packing my bags for a nice trip to places like Madrid and Barcalona next season

Good time ahead

Thing posetive
Spurs have won six of their last seven games, including Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton and away to Stoke. And that's with an injury ravaged squad.

City have won four of their last seven games, which featured Wigan and Birmingham at home as well as a piss poor Burnley.

So, currently, Spurs are in better form.

Why is top 4 gone??????

You should know MCFC NEVER do things the easy way, I think we'll get 4th on goals scored......c'mon city!!!!!!

As far as I'm aware it's still in our hands and should we win our remaining games then there's cock all Spurs can do about it or am I missing something?

It was always going to be this way and errr exciting isn't it, I wouldn't have it any other way (honest!)

I Know What I'm Talking About said:
100%manc said:
Narrrr we will still get it. We were just unlucky yeasterday thats all. typical Rag luck in fergie time.

we are on form, we are on fire and we WILL do spuds at our place and take the advantage and wilth a little help from the rags I can see me packing my bags for a nice trip to places like Madrid and Barcalona next season

Good time ahead

Thing posetive
Spurs have won six of their last seven games, including Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton and away to Stoke. And that's with an injury ravaged squad.

City have won four of their last seven games, which featured Wigan and Birmingham at home as well as a piss poor Burnley.

So, currently, Spurs are in better form.

Yeah but, if Spuds were really that good they'd be outta sight.......they cock up like we do e.g 0-3 Sunderland. I'm expecting Spuds to be blasted away by Manure now the title's back on for them.

I don't think it's gone at all. Quite the opposite I still think we're favourites.

Of course it all hinges on the Spurs game....

Is it bollocks, this time last week we were in the driving seat, a week later it's Spurs. That's how fast it can change.

We beat Arsenal next week and the Rags hammer Spurs and we're right back in pole position. Believe boys, we have some top top players at the club now and a quality young manager.

Can't believe the doom and gloom attitude of some people. We're still right in the mix but the next few games are must win!

10.Goater_Legend said:
Is it bollocks, this time last week we were in the driving seat, a week later it's Spurs. That's how fast it can change.

We beat Arsenal next week and the Rags hammer Spurs and we're right back in pole position. Believe boys, we have some top top players at the club now and a quality young manager.

I echo this sentiment, we just need to match spurs result next week and we will.
Yesterdays result was hard to take but we can still do it . All this negativity from some of our fans is totally uncalled for. We have had a great season up to now lets get behind the team for the final few games.

Before making any predictions, I would first like to hear Carlito's explanation for his piss poor perfomance against the Rags. Was he carrying an injury as some on here suspect? He certainly failed to do the usual running and chasing we expect from our hero. If we can resurrect his form against the Arse and Spuds, we could still do it. Without a fully fit Tevez, I am less sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.