Top Gear is back

I like Freddie Flintoff. Awesome cricketer and troubled soul. Has carved out a pretty good media career for himself. Very open regarding his battles with mental health and bulimia and thats not a bad thing highlighting mens health issues. He is certainly a million times better than Chris Evans and Matt le Blanc.

I like Freddie Flintoff. Awesome cricketer and troubled soul. Has carved out a pretty good media career for himself. Very open regarding his battles with mental health and bulimia and thats not a bad thing highlighting mens health issues. He is certainly a million times better than Chris Evans and Matt le Blanc.
Yeah,im a fan too l.I mentioned his recent programme on food disorders in the fitness thread,it was brilliant and very honest.

Yeah,im a fan too l.I mentioned his recent programme on food disorders in the fitness thread,it was brilliant and very honest.
It was. I learned stuff I didn’t know about bulimia as well. For him triggered by all the ‘fat fred’ stuff in the media. Bloody parasites. It was clear from the programme that he was only coping with the condition through obsessive fitness regimes. He seemed to be resistant to trying to deal with it through therapy. Maybe he will come to that. I hope so.

It was. I learned stuff I didn’t know about bulimia as well. For him triggered by all the ‘fat fred’ stuff in the media. Bloody parasites.
I don't know if it's still the same, but it amazes me the sort of thing that magazines like Heat used to get away with. Putting pictures of people on the front in unflattering situations and then circling all of their 'flaws'. It's literally just playground bullying for adults. No wonder so many people suffered from mental health problems as a result.

On the flip side, could Flintoff been a bit cleverer with alcohol?

He picked up a reputation of being a big pisshead. No smoke without fire in that respect as they’d never have said it about James Milner.

Whilst the tabloids are scum, certain individuals make it easy for them. Ricky Hatton was the same in many ways.

First in a new series tonight, and it was excellent. The track sequence was really good, with the three presenters taking on three F1 drivers at Silverstone, in supercars. Harris does particularly well in this challenge.

But the highlight was a superb tribute to Eddie Kidd, featuring Kidd himself. It was very moving, very entertaining, and a fantastic hour watching TV. Well worth catching up on if you are able to.

The BBC should be charged with fucking a corpse.

And I’m not on about Saville.

tbh I love Top Gear - hence in its current incarnation I watched the final ep of The Larkins.......Paddy fucking wotsisname and an ex-cricketer ffs - how long before via their controllers its gonna be all about climate - EV's and how the Stig went vegan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.