Top Slurgie Moments

kippaxwarrior said:
TGR said:
Mancini going head to head with him on the touchline at the Etihad last season when we beat them 1-0 to move into pole position for the title. By the time Bobby had finished with him he looked a crumpled, defeated, sad old man well past his sell by date.

-- Thu May 09, 2013 3:23 pm --

When he got booked for speeding and claimed he needed a shit!

Mancini-Ferguson-gif.gif

And your bum go squeaky squeaky squeak like thees

Love the 3rd one down <a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4919352/Alex-Ferguson-funniest-moments-Rants-gaffes-and-spoofs.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fe ... poofs.html</a>

Prestwich_Blue said:
Verbally (& possibly physically) assaulting Vicky Kloss after the 4-3 over the "Welcome To Manchester" poster.
physically assaulting? hmm

Andouble said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Verbally (& possibly physically) assaulting Vicky Kloss after the 4-3 over the "Welcome To Manchester" poster.
He supposedly grabbed her and pinned her up against the wall while shouting and swearing at her. Not really what you want to do to an ex-Met detective.

Prestwich_Blue said:

Tell the story please!

-----------------------

One of my highlights is when he called City a "small club with a small mentality" as you know we'd got under his skin. Not to mention it was one of his renowned hypocritical outbursts as he slagged off Benitez for saying the same thing about Everton.<br /><br />-- Thu May 09, 2013 8:01 pm --<br /><br />
Bilboblue said:
kippaxwarrior said:
TGR said:
Mancini going head to head with him on the touchline at the Etihad last season when we beat them 1-0 to move into pole position for the title. By the time Bobby had finished with him he looked a crumpled, defeated, sad old man well past his sell by date.

-- Thu May 09, 2013 3:23 pm --

When he got booked for speeding and claimed he needed a shit!

Mancini-Ferguson-gif.gif

And your bum go squeaky squeaky squeak like thees

lol. That moment was sheer class. I remember thinking Bobby used to give the rags too much respect when he first arrived but absolutely loved him for giving it to slurgie. Almost like he was biding his time and that was a key moment in the title win imo,

Prestwich_Blue said:
Andouble said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
He supposedly grabbed her and pinned her up against the wall while shouting and swearing at her. Not really what you want to do to an ex-Met detective.
is this true, PB? , i really hope it is not that the pisscan can get any lower in my opinion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.