Torres Again

Damocles

Administrator
Would you take him for £15m-£20m in January?

Seems like a good choice for a fourth striker, he'd fit our system perfectly (and even give us extra options) and his quality is undeniable.

Any thoughts?

stimo said:
this isnt football manager. when will people realise we can't have 4 world class strikers

Yeah, having Balotelli, Dzeko, Aguero and Tevez is a disaster.

Also, United winning the CL with Cole, Yorke, Sheringham and Solksjaer didn't happen.

And Chelsea don't have Anelka, Sturridge, Drogba, Torres and Lukaku

And United don't have Rooney, Welbeck, Hernandez, Berbatov, Owen, Macheda and Diouf.

Shall I go into Milan, Madrid and Barca or do you yet concede the point?

no question - chelsea was always the wrong move for him, just needs his confidence boosting and when he has purple patches its not in 3/4 game bursts, its 10/15 games - if we can scrape 20m on scarface i'd lump it all on torres tomorrow!

Damocles said:
stimo said:
this isnt football manager. when will people realise we can't have 4 world class strikers

Also, United winning the CL with Cole, Yorke, Sheringham and Solksjaer didn't happen.

And United don't have Rooney, Welbeck, Hernandez, Berbatov, Owen, Macheda and Diouf.

I agree and Mancini has said many times u need 4 top class strikers all the time I'd take Torres tomorrow u just can't lose what he has lost.

Damocles said:
stimo said:

you think Anelka, Sturridge, Lukaku, Welbeck, Berbatov, Owen, Macheda, Diouf are world class? There's a difference between having a bunch of strikers in the squad and what we have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.