Torres Again

mancitydreamteam said:
If we could get torres for about 18 million then we should buy him. get his confindence back up. silva supplying the ball for him to run onto and he will be banging them in again. also didnt he play with aguero at athletico aswell? potential be a good signing IMO
lol at people thinking Torres's poor form is down to confidence. Its obvious that since his big injury he lost alot of his explosiveness and pace. He was always a player who relied heavily on physical attributes but now he lacks them compared to what he was pre 2010. Torres is finished at the top level. He is better of going back to Athletico.

Jackson-ctid said:
Does anyone actually think Chelsea would just write off £30m like that? be serious.
Well, not just a few of us on here, apparently . . .
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2073746/Fernando-Torres-sold-20m.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... d-20m.html</a>

I'd take Torres any day.

He would be great competition for Aguero, Dzeko and Balotelli.

On the subject of sharing him for Tevez I'd say no way.

I think Adebayor on loan at Spurs is proving to be a bit of an error seeing how he is scoring regular and keep Spurs in the top 4. I don't think it would be good business to flog Tevez to another Premier league team to have him score a bag full of goals and push whoever up the table.

Damocles said:
Would you take him for £15m-£20m in January?

Seems like a good choice for a fourth striker, he'd fit our system perfectly (and even give us extra options) and his quality is undeniable.

Any thoughts?

No,his quality is definitely deniable. I justify that by the evidence he himself produces on a weekly basis. That of a striker who doesn't score any goals...........

We wont justify another huge wage bill for a striker who is looking shot, besides we already have three top guys (who do score) and dont need a fourth. He cant get anywhere near his National side. Chelsea want rid of him for a reason too.

Plus his next move will probably be Italy or native Spain.

Damocles said:
stimo said:
this isnt football manager. when will people realise we can't have 4 world class strikers

Yeah, having Balotelli, Dzeko, Aguero and Tevez is a disaster.

Also, United winning the CL with Cole, Yorke, Sheringham and Solksjaer didn't happen.

And Chelsea don't have Anelka, Sturridge, Drogba, Torres and Lukaku

And United don't have Rooney, Welbeck, Hernandez, Berbatov, Owen, Macheda and Diouf.

Shall I go into Milan, Madrid and Barca or do you yet concede the point?

Which of these has 4 world class strikers again ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.