Torres Again

mancunial said:
Bobby would get Torres back to form

Well kind of. I think the Torres we knew two years ago will never ever again make himself seen. BUT... if he can get up to 85% of that he'll be one heck of a striker.

Jackson-ctid said:
Does anyone actually think Chelsea would just write off £30m like that? be serious.

You should look up Shevchenko, Kezman and Crespo mate.

I don't think he's being sold. Drogba was on the bench for the first games we played and Torres has been on the bench for the last few. They're both being assessed or something. AVB likes to give players chances, like Romeu knocking Mikel off the starting lineup and Bosingwa proving how shite he is so Ivanovich becomes permanent RB. He gave Sturridge his chance and that worked out so Anelka is off. Kalou and Malouda are rarely seen anymore but they were given fair chances as well.

I think Drogba is being given his chance to impress because he has to sign a new contract in January or he's off in the summer. Torres hasn't been a scoring machine but fits into our front three very nicely with the way he's been playing. I'm neither amazed or disappointed with him this season. It'd be nice if he was scoring buckets of goals so his contributions were more tangible but he can't seem to find his stride on that front.

471842725.jpg

Still wouldn't buy him in January, has all the makings of the Rodney Marsh effect if we do.

article-2073746-0F2ABBB200000578-80_468x286.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.