Torres coming in summer

With a player of Torres' stature moving the moment of going public is critical, certainly for the selling club.

IF, and I really do feel that we need to have that IF firmly in place. we get a truly world class player from one of our main rivals then its a sign that the power has indeed shifted.

Its a lot, lot more than Tevez or Adebayor as they were already on the way out and are not of the quality of Torres.

The Board and the Sheikh will already know how significant such a step up in transfers is, but I dont think the fans do in the expansive sense.

The Torres deal will be a massively complex one and if you feel it is just a case of -

City "We want to buy Torres"

Liverpool "OK, well that will be £100m please"

City "Ok, Deal."

City "Fernando we will give you £250k per week, net. Is that acceptable?"

Torres "Yes thats super, thanks"

City "Great, welcome to City"

Torres "Could you provide me with the postcode for Carrington please."

City "Of course".

Torres "Thank you, see you next week

You may be mistaken.

If we really are going for Torres, I imagine early negotiations have already begun.

fbloke said:
With a player of Torres' stature moving the moment of going public is critical, certainly for the selling club.

IF, and I really do feel that we need to have that IF firmly in place. we get a truly world class player from one of our main rivals then its a sign that the power has indeed shifted.

Its a lot, lot more than Tevez or Adebayor as they were already on the way out and are not of the quality of Torres.

The Board and the Sheikh will already know how significant such a step up in transfers is, but I dont think the fans do in the expansive sense.

The Torres deal will be a massively complex one and if you feel it is just a case of -

City "Ok, Deal."

City "Of course".

You may be mistaken.

That was more or less what happened with Ronaldo and Madrid.

Pérez: "Hello, Mister Gill, we would like to buy the diving degenerate who plays for Portugal. No, not Nani, you twat. The good one! Ronaldo."

Gill: "Oh, really? Well, we want to keep him."

Pérez: "Well, okay. But here's £80m upfront, it could possibly cover your interest."

Gill: "OMGGG! Eighteh millyun big ones. Malcolm, this Spanish feller says he has lots 'n' lots of cash. Damn right we accept!"

Pérez: "K, thnx."

Gill: "But wait! Just a sec. We're taking this because Ronaldo wants to go, yeah? Cool. Everything's rosey here so don't think we're accepting it 'cause of our debts. So Rooney and Vidic won't be sold when you come in with similar bids next summer."

Pérez: Mmkay, we don't really care. Cristiano, quit fucking that Hilton bird and come give us some ridiculous demands."

Glazer: Mmmm, £80m. I'ma be here for a while yet, boys! YEEEEHAWWW."

Or something like that anyway.

Xavvi said:
fbloke said:

City "Ok, Deal."

City "Of course".

You may be mistaken.

Pérez: "Hello, Mister Gill, we would like to buy the diving degenerate who plays for Portugal. No, not Nani, you twat. The good one! Ronaldo."

Pérez: "Well, okay. But here's £80m upfront, it could possibly cover your interest."

Gill: "OMGGG! Eighteh millyun big ones. Malcolm, this Spanish feller says he has lots 'n' lots of cash. Damn right we accept!"

Gill: "But wait! Just a sec. We're taking this because Ronaldo wants to go, yeah? Cool. Everything's rosey here so don't think we're accepting it 'cause of our debts. So Rooney and Vidic won't be sold when you come in with similar bids next summer."

Pérez: Mmkay, we don't really care. Cristiano, quit fucking that Hilton bird and come give us some ridiculous demands."

You do know that it is illegal to tap peoples phones dont you?

fbloke said:
Xavvi said:

You do know that it is illegal to tap peoples phones dont you?

O rly? Shitttt.

R we really agreeing with alan brazil. The boy knows less about liverpool and city than ferguson. 100million is way over top for crock however if we had the cash, alright

The Fixer said:
Torres has apparently been quoted in a spanish paper saying ,if Liverpool do have to cash in he doesn't want to play for any other prem club. Torres said he would rather join Barca to whom he as an affinity with.

This sounds more likely to happen.
But,,,,maybe ,,,,we could go for Messi to fund Barca's bid for Torres,,,,just a dream.

NiceN Sleazy said:
The Fixer said:
Torres has apparently been quoted in a spanish paper saying ,if Liverpool do have to cash in he doesn't want to play for any other prem club. Torres said he would rather join Barca to whom he as an affinity with.

But,,,,maybe ,,,,we could go for Messi to fund Barca's bid for Torres,,,,just a dream.

Messi has a clause in his contract saying he can only leave Barca for a minimum of 250million, something ridiculous like that anyway

inbetween said:
NiceN Sleazy said:

Messi has a clause in his contract saying he can only leave Barca for a minimum of 250million, something ridiculous like that anyway
yes
known as the anti-city clause

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.