Torres coming in summer

BingoBango said:
S.E.H said:
*Power wanks*

I had my fingures crossed

From Urban Dictionary:

power wank: The act of masturbating whilst inserting something into one's own anus, typically a finger or toothbrush. Known to "power up" a good wank.

I take it back then *hangs head in shame*

BingoBango said:
S.E.H said:
*Power wanks*

I had my fingures crossed

From Urban Dictionary:

power wank: The act of masturbating whilst inserting something into one's own anus, typically a finger or toothbrush. Known to "power up" a good wank.

There is a famous Youtube clip of a guy who gets caught on CCTV doing that at work - finger up bum, the full monty. Not posted link as even though you can't see anything graphic it might be inappropriate for some - but it is very funny and you'll find it easily enough on Youtube.

Anyway - I think it's an amusing phrase in the context of potential signings. As long as it's just a phrase, and not actually happening out there!

california blue said:
according to De Niro lucas Neill is as good as signed and Nedum has given his nephew all the answers to the 2011 GCSC math half term quiz.

dont remember saying niell was all but signed but nedham at city is over, boyota would not be getting in the side ahead of him if bobby rated him. rafa has been after ned for 3 seasons.say what you like but its true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.