Torres coming in summer

The power of Paul said:
Yeah i heard him say that as well, but it is was a monday morning and his big fat belly was probably full of all that weekend booze. Still pissed! Fat Bastard!
Less insulting the Sheikh, please...show some respect.

lionheart said:
The power of Paul said:
Yeah i heard him say that as well, but it is was a monday morning and his big fat belly was probably full of all that weekend booze. Still pissed! Fat Bastard!

Ah his comment had nothing to do with the Sheikh. I have no clue where you drew that conclusion from?

The very fact that nobody is willing to take me up on that offer speaks volumes. I just do not believe that if we finish in the top six and fail to grab a Champions League place that we will sign a player that teams like Barcelona, like Real Madrid, like Inter Milan will all put to the top of their wish list. End of the day this fella doesn't need the extra 0 on the end of his pay cheque per week, he needs Champions League Football at a club that can challenge realistically for honours. It just wouldn't add up to me and that's why I'm failing to put any belief into this rumour.

Bill, I believe you 100% on Nedum being finished at City but at the same time I think we'll live to regret this decision if we do indeed sell him to Liverpool. He'd be a cracking replacement for Carragher in my opinion!

Would have Torres in the blink of an eye, can't see it happening though.

Freestyler said:
Not worth 100mill, but i'd have him in a flash,

David Villa to city aswell perhaps if we crack the top 4?

he's a very good mate of Torres.

If we had Villa and Torres I would expect us to win the league and not just crack the top 4, seriously. :)

lionheart said:
The power of Paul said:

pmsl - Alan Brazil is really the Sheikh????

It all makes sense now; I knew there was a reason I'd never seen them in the same room together.

C_T_I_D said:
Okay. I'll lay £10.00 against anyone that he WON'T be in a blue shirt for the 2010/2011 season.

I bet £20 he will be at city next year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.