Torres In January

Chick Counterfly said:
Jimma said:
aw hey now

:o)

no offence...

"If you were in charge at Liverpool, how much would you accept for Torres?" is an interesting question, but I doubt the answer is '15m quid'.

yeah thats what i thought

just didnt read anything about how much we were giving them..

just fishing for info

dpkmanc said:
If this is true, what does it signal to Tevez? Someone to help you out or on your bike, son?

Or how about a world class strike partner?

tevez was the one upset he didnt have one after all wasnt he...

Torres is not only a world class player, he is the marketing superstar our owners have been crying out for.

As a signing, he would really take us to the next level both on and off the pitch.

Red scouse need to re build and what better way than for them to cash in now on the only 2 players that are worth anything.

Im convinced that Torres has been our number 1 target for a long time now and im certain that he will be a blue come the 1st Feb.

dpkmanc said:
If this is true, what does it signal to Tevez? Someone to help you out or on your bike, son?

Mancini has already said we rely on tevez far too much, If Tevez isn't playing we struggle to get goals. Bringing in Torres (or another top striker) means there is less pressure on tevez to score all our goals but he is still very much needed.

Imo we'll play a forward 3 of Tevez, Torres, Balotelli and have Silva sitting in behind. 2 midfielders Barry/Yaya/De Jong/Milner.

The difference between signing Torres or Dzeko could quite simply be the winning of the Prem this year.

We sign Dzeko and although a terrific player he will need to bed in and get used to the country, he would not be an automatic first choice selection.

Sign Torres, throw him the No.9 shirt and he is first choice straight away.

......Silva.........Tevez.........Balo.......
.....................Torres.....................

Luvly jubbly.

Colin_Bell said:
mancitygaz said:
haha

Seven!!!

I'd be happy with two

I'll give you one his agent said tonight "ItS win win for Torres as City are going to be the best and he will get 10 chances a game...Oh and the added bonus of City doubling his wages and he can have a rest whenever he wants.

The top players know we are now the real deal - Best money offered in football and very soon the players will have the medals to justify the money !!

Fook them all as we the City fans deserve this so sit back enjoy and beleive !

CTID

Colin I hope you are right mate. Torres is the one I really want at this club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.