Torres In January

Would love it to happen, but can't see Torres at City ever... Hope i'm proved wrong..

sutty66 said:
Would love it to happen, but can't see Torres at City ever... Hope i'm proved wrong..

Not having a go mate at all, but it amazes me how City fans still don’t believe we can get players like this. Look at what the club can offer any player around the world now? Also we are 3pts off the top spot possibly joint top by 5pm today. Its mouth watering.

City are going to be huge.

Robbo. said:
sutty66 said:

Not having a go mate at all, but it amazes me how City fans still don’t believe we can get players like this. Look at what the club can offer any player around the world now? Also we are 3pts off the top spot possibly joint top by 5pm today. Its mouth watering.

I just think he had the perfect chance in summer to join us, with all the problems liverpool had, but think he wanted new investment and owners at anfield and now they have them cant see him leaving any time soon, and when he does it will be back to Spain...

Too injury prone. There are as good strikers as him out there who can play more than 15 games a season and who doesnt cost us a fortune.

He played 18 league games last season and scored 18 goals.
Just imagine him at his best with us.

Without a doubt one of the best strikers in the world when fit.

Robbo. said:
sutty66 said:

Possibly? We ARE going to be joint top!! Have faith!!

Colin_Bell said:
Woud never had posted this without being 100% on it and after a night out in Liverpool tonight at 'An evening with Sammy Lee' I have this from very important Liverpool people.

This is just the player we need 'Proven Premiership quality', Torres has lost the respect for Liverpool and the people who run the club after he has been questioned about his commitment, He blames Liverpool for his injury problems as he has played so many times when half fit and carrying an injury. Stevie G will be a Madrid player by the startof next season. Liverpool are a club in decline.

I knowwhere the rumours in liverpool have come from and its all bollox i will promise u that!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.