Torres (Merged)

Re: Torres is a done deal

richards30 said:
mcfcliam said:
Watch this space.

That is all.
how certain are you liam?? your source reliable?? cheers mate.

Great player no doubt but why do we always focus on star strikers.

When we look back at the great teams of the eighties and ninetys and even now it is usually the midfield players that made those teams champions.

Souness & Mcdermott, Keane , Bell, Muhren & Thyssen, Viera and Petit, Essien and Lampard, Gerrard. And abroad Xavi and Iniesta, Rikjaard and Gullitt, Davids etc

What we need as we already have plenty of firepower is a couple of world class midfielders. Get them and we are champions next year.

mcfcliam said:
richards30 said:
how certain are you liam?? your source reliable?? cheers mate.

I'm certain and yes, the source is reliable, they told me about Adebayor and Given and were spot on with the fee & date of the signing.
fuckin amazing news if true mate!!! any idea of the fee or when we`ll officially know something?

I know someone who knew Robinho was signing 3 weeks before he did.

He says they're talking bollocks. :)

california blue said:
Average age of thread starters on this forum must be 16

North stand is the stand "in the know"
Coco the clown told me at half time...............................................

I met torres the other day and after he finished sucking me off he said i will definatly join Manchester City

No offence liam as i think you a good poster but as with every other Torres thread i will see it, then i will believe it!!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I met torres the other day and after he finished sucking me off he said i will definatly join Manchester City

No offence liam as i think you a good poster but as with every other Torres thread i will see it, then i will believe it!!!

Wait... what?

You think about Torres sucking you off? Is that really the first thing that popped into your head?

Gaydar is picking up strong signals. ;)

Torres has 'you'll never walk alone' written on his arm in spanish. He has also said in numerous interviews, how much he loves liverpool and how he supported them as a kid, when all his mates were following real, athletico, barca or rags. He is also a very wealthy young man, who will not be motivated in the slightest by money. Liverpool will find a rich benefactor that is certain, it's a case of 'if' and not 'when'. OP the day he signs, i'll pick u up and take you to COMS to greet him and the beers are on me!

This issue has grabbed a fair bit of attention today and it doesn't start and end with just a transfer rumour. Liverpool's venemous reaction is another point of interest. There has been paranoid dipper talk all day long about how we're trying to destabilize them. Utter bollocks but they are clearly furious and no doubt on the blower to Torre's agent begging him for a public denial of the done deal rumours. There is still time, of course, but Torres is apparently saying nothing so far. The longer the silence, the better I'll like it. It is almost certainly not a done deal yet but there are plenty of reasons to think that the player would seriously consider a move to us.

First off, Torres won't stay with the dippers if they finish outside the top four (and they are going to).

Even if they fluked fourth spot, Torres will go unless the dippers can somehow convince him that they are willing and able to spend big over the summer. For Torres to stay with them, their failure to qualify for the CL would need to be a one season thing but the dippers are a club in decline. They need a new stadium, they are utterly broke and they haven't won the title in twenty years. They aren't going to manage a top four finish for many seasons to come without a massive and unexpected injection of mega cash for transfers and players wages. Torres will know that this is unlikely.

The only clubs that could outbid us for Torres would be RM and Barca. Torres is on record as saying he will never play for RM, no matter what, and as a Madrid lad, he wouldn't be mad keen on the Barca option either.

I honestly think that all things being equal, Torres is "getable" if we really want him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.