Torres (Merged)

Re: Torres is a done deal

alextrueblue said:
Torres has 'you'll never walk alone' written on his arm in spanish. He has also said in numerous interviews, how much he loves liverpool and how he supported them as a kid, when all his mates were following real, athletico, barca or rags. He is also a very wealthy young man, who will not be motivated in the slightest by money. Liverpool will find a rich benefactor that is certain, it's a case of 'if' and not 'when'. OP the day he signs, i'll pick u up and take you to COMS to greet him and the beers are on me!

You really think someone's going to pay the best part of a billion to buy Liverpool?

Hicks & Gillet "allegedly" want 800 mill but let's say that fee is closer to 500 million, they then need 350 million on the new stadium and i'd say 100 mill on new players to push on, that's a lot of dosh for a club that has a turnover only half the rags!

alextrueblue said:
Torres has 'you'll never walk alone' written on his arm in spanish. He has also said in numerous interviews, how much he loves liverpool and how he supported them as a kid, when all his mates were following real, athletico, barca or rags. He is also a very wealthy young man, who will not be motivated in the slightest by money. Liverpool will find a rich benefactor that is certain, it's a case of 'if' and not 'when'. OP the day he signs, i'll pick u up and take you to COMS to greet him and the beers are on me!

Professional footballers do not make decisions about who to play for on the basis of who they support or who they supported as a child. Wayne Rooney would never have left Everton if that were the case. Who cares if Torres has got that tattoo. It's niether here nor there. Or are you saying that such is his commitment to the dippers, he would be prepared to go without trophies and CL football year in and year out for half the wages he could get at City.
Fuck off, I say..... and as for wealthy benefactors, they've been looking for a sugar daddy for years now. They recruited a merchant bank (Meryl Lynch, I think) last season to try and find a buyer. There were no takers because of that albatros of a stadium and the ridiculous size of their debts.

Barcelona already have their lone striker in Ibrahimovic.

They aren't exactly going to change their formation.

alextrueblue said:
Fixer do you not remember the kaka debacle? the john terry fiasco? The only person who is truly in the know is fernando himself.

Course i do mate, but we weren't on the verge of CL football when we went for them. Will the best players forever turn us down cos we're only city?<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:10 pm --<br /><br />
C_T_I_D said:
The Fixer said:
Why so confident? have you not learned anything about betting on players?

Trust me on this one. I'll say no more.

So you know for certain this ain't happening? Torres told you? I wouldn't back my own cash on this because imo this could go either way but to put bets up without foundation is silly, unless ya loaded.Like i said you've lost money on this type of thing before.

Stevies charity loves you :)

Pam said:
alextrueblue said:

Professional footballers do not make decisions about who to play for on the basis of who they support or who they supported as a child. Wayne Rooney would never have left Everton if that were the case. Who cares if Torres has got that tattoo. It's niether here nor there. Or are you saying that such is his commitment to the dippers, he would be prepared to go without trophies and CL football year in and year out for half the wages he could get at City.
Fuck off, I say..... and as for wealthy benefactors, they've been looking for a sugar daddy for years now. They recruited a merchant bank (Meryl Lynch, I think) last season to try and find a buyer. There were no takers because of that albatros of a stadium and the ridiculous size of their debts.

Nicky Butt has a city tatoo on his arm, and he said i'll never play for the rags...... oh wait!<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:14 pm --<br /><br />
Ntini77 said:
11/4 favourites we are to be his club after the summer transfer window.

Not that up on odd's is that good for city?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.