Torres :s

g180aj said:
Dont take the PISS
How can anyone complain and say the dont want Torres!!
how can Torres be compared to RSC, Torres is the best natural goal scorer on the planet and when he's fitt and he will be and prove he is in a city shirt!

I do want him but only a fit one and his injury record is starting to become an issue - he is now likely to miss the start of the season for who ever team he plays for. Better to buy a Dzeko - at least he plays most of the season -Torres realistically is a 30 maybe even 40 million striker but with his injury record you would need a quality replacement and the top top players would not be happy to play second string when Torres comes back from injury.

dctid said:
g180aj said:
Dont take the PISS
How can anyone complain and say the dont want Torres!!
how can Torres be compared to RSC, Torres is the best natural goal scorer on the planet and when he's fitt and he will be and prove he is in a city shirt!

I do want him but only a fit one and his injury record is starting to become an issue - he is now likely to miss the start of the season for who ever team he plays for. Better to buy a Dzeko - at least he plays most of the season -Torres realistically is a 30 maybe even 40 million striker but with his injury record you would need a quality replacement and the top top players would not be happy to play second string when Torres comes back from injury.

Torres problem was that he was overplayed at Liverpool, who had no-one else decent to score goals. Therefore he was constantly rushed back from injury and played when half fit, eventually that will catch up with you.
Once he gets back to full fitness he is one of the best strikers in the world, no question.

mcfc83 said:
dctid said:

Torres problem was that he was overplayed at Liverpool, who had no-one else decent to score goals. Therefore he was constantly rushed back from injury and played when half fit, eventually that will catch up with you.
Once he gets back to full fitness he is one of the best strikers in the world, no question.

Gets vack to full fitness - so buy him for 30 - 40 miliion (Liverpool wont let him go for less) and put him on light duties for the fist 6 months - makes no sense - better spending 30 million on Dzeko - he aint played for a month and is ready to start pre season now

dctid said:
mcfc83 said:

Gets vack to full fitness - so buy him for 30 - 40 miliion (Liverpool wont let him go for less) and put him on light duties for the fist 6 months - makes no sense - better spending 30 million on Dzeko - he aint played for a month and is ready to start pre season now

David Villa has just been sold to Barca for £32M and dipperpool have put a £70M+ valuation on an injury prone Torres. Ah, the scouse sense of humour eh.
I say, let Chelsea buy him if they're stupid enough

Come on, I reckon most on this thread have been blues long enough to know that if we buy an injury-prone world class player he will probably get terminal cancer/AIDS or run over by a bus before a 1st team start - leave well alone.

Shay Guevara said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
Collapsed in a heap in the last minute, now walking, this could be a messy transfer, he's not going to be fit regularly, he needs a few months to recuperate and sort his injuries out, but can we do that if we buy him? or should we pull out and go for someone else?

I'd still love to see him in a City shirt but by god he's injury prone.

He will fail the medical. Better to buy him in January.

Not at City he won't.

when things were going well at anfield he stated he had no desire to play for city, why the fuck should we rescue him from his nightmare and help liverpool at the same time.

lets look to the future, not the past, have we not learnt anything over the years.

Shay Guevara said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
Collapsed in a heap in the last minute, now walking, this could be a messy transfer, he's not going to be fit regularly, he needs a few months to recuperate and sort his injuries out, but can we do that if we buy him? or should we pull out and go for someone else?

I'd still love to see him in a City shirt but by god he's injury prone.

He will fail te medical. Better to buy him in January.

this. we can get some1 else in now. keep a eye out on him and if he makes/plays a few games for pool without getting injured again then go for it in jan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.