Tosin Adarabioyo - 2017/18 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by KCblue, 8 Nov 2017.

1. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Ooh, itk again ;) Cheers.

I actually think that IF Tosin played games, pretty much anywhere, because he has already been indoctrinated by City's style, to such an extent, it's just 'adult' football he needs.

I thought he actually improved noticably during his last game & was a better player when he finished it, compared to when he started. Earlier in the game, he was too passive in his defending (a bit Nastasic) but later he was much more committed.

Just being bounced around by some big cfs might be enough to bring him upto speed.

2. moomba

moomba

Hope so. 18 months overdue imo.

3. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Great news on both fronts.Hopefully a Championship club that is battling for promotion takes a chance on him.

4. twosips

twosips

Don't hold me to that mate. The signing bit is just an educated guess. It'd make no sense though otherwise surely...

5. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Lol,sure thing.

I agree,it absolutely makes sense,sending him out on loan with no replacement would be institutional level stuff.

6. Easy

Easy

How about Bristol?? I was impressed with them in the first leg and a day or two ago I saw a rumor saying the club liked their style and would loan players there.

Think it would be a great move for him.

Personally think Tosin has played better than Mangala each time they played together. I fully understand why Pep is not starting him over Manga. That may cause some tension and would further decrease Manga’s value who will probably be moved on in the summer.

Tosin has been promising. I think after a good loan he may come back here and play a significant role or we could sell him with a buyback after the loan.

7. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Beat me to it, Bristol would be a good move for us, him & them.

8. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

Bristol maybe ?

9. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

It did cross my mind but i think they have stability in the role and they may not wish to interrupt their genuine promotion push.I worded my first reply poorly,was thinking more a team challenging for a play off place.

10. KCblue

KCblue

Bristol City were the first Championship club that came to mind as well. He definitely needs a loan as he's just not getting enough games here. If we could agree to a half-season loan with an option to extend it to all of next season as well I think that would benefit all involved. Just don't think deals like that are common at all.